Help with playoff scenario (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
After the Saints beat the bears in the first round and lets just say the Eagles beat Atlanta. Will we play the championship at home since our record is better or with we play in Philadephia because they won their division.

If we are the number 5 seed we will play the first two games on the road with a possibility of the NFCCG being played at home only if the number 6 seed advances throughout the playoffs as well.

I may be wrong but I do not see a scenario with the Saints and Bears playing each other in the first game though.

After the Saints beat the bears in the first round and lets just say the Eagles beat Atlanta. Will we play the championship at home since our record is better or with we play in Philadephia because they won their division.

We would play Rams/Seahawks winner in the first round, possibly Chicago in the second round. But to answer your question, it is about seeding, not record. The only way we host the NFC championship is if the other wildcard wins out to get to the NFC Championship as well, that will be either the Packers or Giants or Bucs.

there is no re-seeding if thats what you are asking. If the Eagles are a higher seed than us we will always have to play them away. If we are the 5 seed the only possibility of a home game is if we play the 6 seed.

thanks i Understand now, so the only way we will get the home game is if we play green bay or giants in championship

Saints against Bears in first round. Bears have second seed sewn up.

not possible.

After that it will go by original seed. The lowest seed plays the highest seed. No matter what the record.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom