Here we go, the legend of Tommy Cutlets. (1 Viewer)

I really hate that we have to play the Giants this weekend, b/c im really enjoying the run of this Devito kid.. just saw his press conference from last night where they asked him if he saw the clip of his father and brother and agent celebrating with kisses on the cheek and Devito goes : “It’s good for business”…. :hihi: .. as someone who is half-Sicilian myself, i appreciate the kid’s ability to play along with the joke like that.. just hope he stumbles against us on Sunday .

He's a made man:

His name is actually Sean ‘Slimy’ Stallato, true story.. literally cant even make it up .

I was watching the ManningCast live, as i always do, and i wanted so bad for Peyton or Eli to say ‘What’s in the bag ? The cannoli, he took the cannoli…’

Yeah, I was watching some of the game last night and thought that the Saints don't have a chance against the Giants. Devito is playing pretty well, he can run and the Saints can't stop a mobile QB, the Giants can run the ball and their defense, while not stellar, is light years ahead of the Panthers who the Saints arguably struggled against. And I think the Dome will be filled with Giants fans but not to the amount like that of Detroit fans.

Couple that with the fact that the Saints are bad team. Like Matt Mascona says, bad teams take one step forward, two steps back. Win one, lose two. That's the Saints.

The Tommy Devito legend will grow that much more on Sunday.

Yeah, I was watching some of the game last night and thought that the Saints don't have a chance against the Giants. Devito is playing pretty well, he can run and the Saints can't stop a mobile QB, the Giants can run the ball and their defense, while not stellar, is light years ahead of the Panthers who the Saints arguably struggled against. And I think the Dome will be filled with Giants fans but not to the amount like that of Detroit fans.

Couple that with the fact that the Saints are bad team. Like Matt Mascona says, bad teams take one step forward, two steps back. Win one, lose two. That's the Saints.

The Tommy Devito legend will grow that much more on Sunday.

The Giants WR suck though. While Devito can run, he hasn't really impressed with his arm. We "should" be able to play man single high coverage and keep 8 in the box to guard against him and Barkley from killing us on the ground.

The Giants WR suck though. While Devito can run, he hasn't really impressed with his arm. We "should" be able to play man single high coverage and keep 8 in the box to guard against him and Barkley from killing us on the ground.
Theoretically, I'm with you. Reality, the Saints struggled both internally and playing the worst team in the league. The Panthers finally laid down halfway through the fourth quarter and the Saints scored.

I just have no faith in this team and they will be riding high from their "dominate performance" against a one win team thinking they have it figured out.

Have you seen the Saints run defense this season?

Because if you have, let them know there is a game this Sunday in the Super Dome at noon.

Thanks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom