Here we go, the legend of Tommy Cutlets. (1 Viewer)

The Giants WR suck though. While Devito can run, he hasn't really impressed with his arm. We "should" be able to play man single high coverage and keep 8 in the box to guard against him and Barkley from killing us on the ground.
Our WRs suck. We only have 1 right now. We need to start being honest as Saints fans, we aren’t that far ahead of any time skill wise.

It sounds like "Tommy Two Times" from Goodfellas.

"I don't have to worry about laundry, what I'm eating for dinner, chicken cutlets and all that is waiting for me when I get there," DeVito said. "My mom still makes my bed. Everything is handled for me. Honestly, I don't even know if I could find a place closer to here than where I live. It takes me 12 minutes to get here."

Doesn't sound like a Rocket Scientist, so maybe not as charmed as Dobbs.

Our WRs suck. We only have 1 right now. We need to start being honest as Saints fans, we aren’t that far ahead of any time skill wise.
Olave and Perry are a better pair of WR than anything they have by a mile, plus we have AK out of the backfield, and hopefully Taysom. We are significantly ahead of them skill wise with pass catchers.

He is a better story than a player. Our guys should be able to limit him in the passing game. The big challenge will be Barkley. That guy against our defense right now terrifies me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom