High-priced Defense Free Agent never seem to work out for us, but Demario Davis is playing like an elite LB. (1 Viewer)

This Rams game is the game where Saints Lbers need to fill gaps and hunt. Time for Davis to show why Saints brought him into the fold. Vilma stepped up in big time games like this. Saints Lbers need to show up Sunday espically Davis. To me Te'o is the better MLB. Dude just gets there and get them down. Klien...i dont even know why hes starting. My starting Lbers would be following:
Davis...OLB
TE'O....MLB
ROBERTSON...OLB

The NFL's best run defender at Linebacker and he just plays mean every weak.

He is also the 14th ranked LB on PFF. He is playing up to his hype and one of the big factors in our run defense improvement..

Spot-on Brother. Davis reminds me of a Steeler LB: fast, big, athletic, smart and he hits like a truck! I love seeing him fly around the field. And Klein seems to be in the right spot much more this year than last. imho, Ithink Davis is the type of elite player who makes the other players around him better. Our LBs no longer look like a weakness.

EDIT: Does anybody know what Kleins PFF score is this year. Last year it was terrible. Thx

This Rams game is the game where Saints Lbers need to fill gaps and hunt. Time for Davis to show why Saints brought him into the fold. Vilma stepped up in big time games like this. Saints Lbers need to show up Sunday espically Davis. To me Te'o is the better MLB. Dude just gets there and get them down. Klien...i dont even know why hes starting. My starting Lbers would be following:
Davis...OLB
TE'O....MLB
ROBERTSON...OLB
Because screw defending the pass... I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom