Hot takes welcome (Merged) (44 Viewers)

Here's another one, but kind of in jest.

The 0-2 Ravens are taking the Cowboys apart right now. So what does that say about our 2-0 start against the Panthers and Cowboys? It means we beat two bad teams and just lost to a team that lost to the Falcons. Oh, and the sky is falling.

Give hergel a shot at center and put Patrick back at guard. Udoh was bad. Hergel played some c in person and did ok

Derek Carr is still Derek Carr. He will not win you games. Everything has to go right for this team to succeed. It cannot be on his shoulders at the end of the game. They look more like imposters now at 2-1. The Falcons game next week will clarify that for all of us, one way or another.
Cmon Carr did bring them back then his idiot coach blew it with his totally irresponsible man coverage call on 3rd and 16.

Today’s game had nothing to do with reading clippings or big heads or humility unless it was Odoh and Prentice, who backed up McCoy and Taysom.

Cmon Carr did bring them back then his idiot coach blew it with his totally irresponsible man coverage call on 3rd and 16.
I hear you but we've seen this happen many many times with DA. Carr has to come out with 1 minute left and 1 time out and lead a drive for a FG. If he cannot do that, then we are in for a long season. The decision making on his throws has to be better.

Hot Take:

There should be a self-imposed moratorium on all interviews with the football networks. Every time the Saints do an interview, on sight story or expose on Fox, CBS, ESPN, before a game, they lose that game. Yesterday, Derek Carr was interviewed in New Orleans by Carrissa Thompson. "The Saints are flying high. You are playing loose. 90+ points." Blah, blah, blah. And they score 12 and lose.....

No more sports story interviews.......

Well, I've always believed to wait until 3 games have been played before judging a team.

I think I'm back to Square One and need another 3 games played before I can peg this team.
I'm sure that I'll need at least 14 more games to know who this team really is.

If the Saints are ever up by less than 7 and the opposing team has the ball with less than 2 minutes, something will always happen in their favor. We will somehow do something 3 stooges like to accommodate them.
This is an objective universal constant.

If we aren't up by 23, and there's more than 4 minutes left, we all know...

If Saldavari isn't dead, why in God's name was he not out there? If he's actually worse than this udoh is, he should not be in the NFL.. period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom