Hottest Sitcom Combination (2 Viewers)

Hottest Sitcom Lineup (leads only)

• New Girl (Deschanel, Simone, Fox)

• Friends (Aniston, Cox, Kudrow?)

• Community (Brie, Jacobs)

• How I met Your Mother (Hannigan, Smulders)

• Modern Family (Vergara, Bowen, eventually Hyland)

• Big Bang Theory (Cuoco, other blonde, Blossom?)

• Flintstones (Betty Rubble, Wilma)

• Married . . . with children (Peg, Applegate)

• Parks and Rec (April, Rashida Jones)

• Other (defend your adherence to the rules)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky from Full House, hands down.

Lol, the use of her sitcom name w/ the others' real names threw me off lol...
Yeah, sorry, I forgot her real name and just got too lazy to look them up. I can't remember names anymore.

Plus the names are for reference only and not intended to be exhaustive. If you have a thing for Donna, by all means, include her in your Parks and Rec vote.

I'm rewatching New Girl now, which is what birthed the thread. The Deschanel/Simone combo made me think this has to be the hottest full-time sitcom combination of all time. Got me wondering what the other contenders were then thought I'd put up the poll in an effort to confirm my bias. But it's not going that way.

All that being said, Archer, Gilligan, SBTB, and Three's Company at a minimum should have been included.

I'm rewatching New Girl now, which is what birthed the thread. The Deschanel/Simone combo made me think this has to be the hottest full-time sitcom combination of all time. Got me wondering what the other contenders were then thought I'd put up the poll in an effort to confirm my bias. But it's not going that way.

All that being said, Archer, Gilligan, SBTB, and Three's Company at a minimum should have been included.
If you want some moar Simone, she's currently starring in the new sitcom Not Dead Yet...

If Charlie's Angels qualified, it would win going away. I don't know where to draw the line between "tongue in cheek" and sitcom.

Also, if her 12 episodes qualified as ensemble character, she and Lucy Lawless would put Xena into contention.

callisto-1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom