how do you know if your ankle is broken. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
i was working at my property today, i have a small dirt hill in the back because we just finished forming concrete and thats where we put the extra dirt for now. well i walked over it to go weedeat my grass today and when i did that my foot went into a hole and i fell down. its throbbing and it was swollen in about 3 minutes. i can barely walk on it (which is a good sign that i can walk on it i guess...) so do yall think its broken or a bad sprain?

Is there a bone sticking out of your skin?

i was working at my property today, i have a small dirt hill in the back because we just finished forming concrete and thats where we put the extra dirt for now. well i walked over it to go weedeat my grass today and when i did that my foot went into a hole and i fell down. its throbbing and it was swollen in about 3 minutes. i can barely walk on it (which is a good sign that i can walk on it i guess...) so do yall think its broken or a bad sprain?

Web MD symptom checker...pretty cool.

http://symptoms.webmd.com/

you can still move it if it is fractured. The best way to know is good ol' fashioned XRAYS.

Jump up and down on the bad leg. If it hurts it might be broken or just a strain :ezbill:

Either give it a week or two or get an xray. Other than that it is almost impossible to tell the difference between a bad sprain and a break.

/wowjaydenisalive

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom