How many prime time games will the Saints have in 2024? (1 Viewer)

The minimum number of prime time games is probably 3 now that the NFL has whore'd out NFL games to anyone with a channel/app and a hundred million dollars.

I'll say 3.

The minimum number of prime time games is probably 3 now that the NFL has whore'd out NFL games to anyone with a channel/app and a hundred million dollars.

I'll say 3.
I don’t think they have a minimum.

Surprised people are saying a Sunday night game. We didn't get a Sunday night last year and we've grown even less appealing to national pundits since then.

The Payton return to the Dome isn't as sexy to outside the NOLA market as we may think because our team isn't good anymore.

I can see MNF throwing us a bone and of course we'll get a Thursday night game (maybe two) but that's it. NFL would rather give Dallas and Kansas City 4 Sunday Night Games than to give Derek Carr and the Saints a Sunday night slot.

Last edited:
Surprised people are saying a Sunday night game. We didn't get a Sunday night last year and we've grown even less appealing to national pundits since then.

The Payton return to the Dome isn't as sexy to outside the NOLA market as we may think because our team isn't good anymore.

I can see MNF throwing us a bone and of course we'll get a Thursday night game (maybe two) but that's it. NBA would rather give Dallas and Kansas City 4 Sunday Night Games than to give Derek Carr and the Saints a Sunday night slot.
I really think you’re underestimating the impact of that 06-21 run.
I’m not saying that the franchise is on the same level of the Cowboys, Niners, or Steelers.
But they are one of the more recognizable franchises to anyone under 35 due to that run.

I hope we get 3 or 4. I'm in Commanders and Ravens country, so seeing Saints on TV is a rare treat here.

Honestly I hope for zero because I hate Thursday night games. I’ll take one or two if we get Sunday and Monday night games. But if it’s Thursday night… I’d rather have none.

Two at most and they will be Thursday night games. The Saints are not a draw anymore.

They may get Kansas City on a Thursday night and Atlanta.

I think that Denver will be a late Sunday game.
The Saints will always be a draw even without Payton and Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom