How much do y’all think Ticket Scalpers tomorrow per Tix ? (1 Viewer)

N.O.Badboy

DubyaDubyaWeLuvya BuddyD!
Reaction score
Waiting to hear back on tickets with friend but willing to hit streets tomorrow in search if not.

Use the seatgeek app... Don't buy off the street. 200-1000 range right now...

I’d guess $250 or so. Lowest on the ticket exchange atm is around $275.

Waiting to hear back on tickets with friend but willing to hit streets tomorrow in search if not.

Word to the wise! DO NOT BUY A TICKET(S) ON THE STREET!!!!!

Too much to type here, but there are some of the greatest scamners here in NOLA.

But if you do not heed my advice, at the very least, only buy a real ticket, not a printed/copied type, 8.5x11. You can only gain entry with a hard official ticket, or by electronic ticket on your smart phone.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think ticket prices will drop much for this game. Season Ticket holders will be at the game or they will sell tonight. Any tickets left on ticket sites in the morning will be pulled once people have to hop in their cars for the game. My best guess is buy on Seat Geek around 10AM tomorrow. Don't buy off the street. Too many scammers.

On second thought, buy soon. People out drinking in the Quarter tonight will buy what's left, by the morning people will have sold or pulled tickets and headed to park.

Last edited:
Judging by how many tickets are left on the secondary market, that stadium is going to be absolutely packed. I suspect pretty much everybody who has them up for sale right now just want to see if they can get some extra money, but if they can't get what's posted now they'll show up. I doubt they'll drop between now and 2pm.

I usually play the game of chicken and wait till the last minute, but tickets are flying right now. Not a good game to gamble with tickets at all.

I sit on the second row in the endzone and tickets were going for between $600 and $1,000. Rather than sell them online I sold them to friends at face value ($225). One couple gave me a $50 bonus and another couple will be buying me copious quantities of beer. Oh, and we get to go onto the field for the pregame flag ceremony.

Life is good!

Too much to type here, but there are some of the greatest scamners here in NOLA.

But if you do not heed my advice, at the very least, only buy a real ticket, not a printed/copied type, 8.5x11. You can only gain entry with a hard official ticket, or by electronic ticket on your smart phone.

There is even a bigger threat to overcome. Even an "official hardcopy" ticket can be invalid because when a ticket holder sells their ticket online, it cancels the barcode on the original ticket and issues a new one that is sent electronically to the buyer , which they print out on their computer or present on their cell phone at the gate. THEREFORE, if you arrive at the gate with the "official original hardcopy" ticket, you will be turned away!

I witnessed a father and son get turned away for the Pittsburgh game after buying physical tickets on the street. Just don't do it. It's too easy to scam people these days.

i don't get the market at all. everything was like 365 earlier, they released a bunch of terrace. Now, all gone and cheapest is 416

actually, printed ticket is probably safer than a hard ticket. I have transferred my ticket to friends and family before, leaving me with a worthless hard season ticket. if I had no heart, I could have sold this REAL ticket and it be worthless..

There is even a bigger threat to overcome. Even an "official hardcopy" ticket can be invalid because when a ticket holder sells their ticket online, it cancels the barcode on the original ticket and issues a new one that is sent electronically to the buyer , which they print out on their computer or present on their cell phone at the gate. THEREFORE, if you arrive at the gate with the "official original hardcopy" ticket, you will be turned away!

Exactly, but I did not want to type all of that, so I said “IF you buy one off the street, at least buy one that is real ticket”. You may get lucky that the one you are buying has not been put up on line.

Before this year, when the printed paper copies were accepted, the scammers were buying a group of tickets on line and making multiple copies of the copies and selling them god knows how many times on the street. They work in packs. Some of the pack would get to actually go into the game each week, while the others would remain outside hustling the invalid copies. Once they sold their allotment in a given area they would move on to another area, so the unsuspecting buyers they sold to would not be able to come back and find them. It was cat and mouse. There is a lot more to this but you get the point. It is a well organized operation. Hard to nab all of the suspects as they rotate each week.

This year, they buy tickets on the street, have one of their co-conspirators at home register the ticket online for sale, or do it thenselves on their smart phone, voiding the hard copy bought. Then they sell the hard copy. They then either sell the online ticket, or end up going to the game them self for FREE, making a few extra dollars to boot. If they get lucky, they would have sold the electronic ticket at a higher price and the hard (voided) copy on the street, to an unsuspecting fan for a price that seems too good to be true (face or slightly above face) just to get rid of the ticket, once they got the on line ticket sold.

Sooner or later people are going to realize, DO NOT SELL YOUR TICKET OR BUY A TICKET, to guys selling tickets or hawking to buy “extra tickets”. If you sell to the hawks, you are highly likely going to cost another unsuspecting fan a lot of grief. Sell to someone you know. Even by selling on line, helps promote the scammers operation.

Last edited:
I bought a hard ticket just to get through the door for our last NFCCG right before kickoff. It turned out to be a plaze seat, paid about $200.

My season tickets were in the terrace, so didn't care where the other ticket was, just needed to get in. We wondered around outside for a bit, finger in the air, stating what we wanted/needed. Someone who looked like a Saints fan saw us and the deal was made.

It was risky, but worked. The ticket was valid, and got us through the door. We never even went to that seat, but joined the rest of our krewe in the terrace.

I can't recall if we had the seller come with us to an usher to scan and validate the ticket or not, it was kind of a rush since it was getting close to gametime. I sort of remember us all going in together. That's one way to insure that the ticket you're purchasing is valid.

Anyway, very risky, but it can be done, and definitely is the way to get through the door the cheapest, other than waiting until after kickoff and hoping there's still tickets floating around.

It helped that my companion was a good looking woman and we were both in full Saints regalia.

We set up just by Will Call and scrutinized who we would approach with our offer. Good luck to everyone looking for tickets.

I hope all of y'all make it in, and avoid the counterfeits/fakes/scammers.

I just wanted to share that legit tickets are out there if you take some care and precaution. Have a blast today, and make that Dome Field the Advantage we need today!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom