N/S How Much Is A Super Bowl Suite? About OH MY GOD! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Outrageous Super Bowl Suites

49ers' Christian McCaffrey shuts down Olivia Culpo's pricey Super Bowl gesture: 'I had to nix that'

"Well, you can understand that the boxes in Vegas are multi-million dollars so I have a feeling I'm not in a box," Kelce said on the NBC's "Today" show. "I have a feeling I'll be in the stands. As far as I know I am in the stands with everybody else because it is a pricey Super Bowl."- Donna Kelce

When the players and their families started to low key express concern over escalating Super Bowl tickets, it's gotten way out of hand. Is it Vegas? The continuing greed of the NFL or both?

Outrageous Super Bowl Suites

49ers' Christian McCaffrey shuts down Olivia Culpo's pricey Super Bowl gesture: 'I had to nix that'

"Well, you can understand that the boxes in Vegas are multi-million dollars so I have a feeling I'm not in a box," Kelce said on the NBC's "Today" show. "I have a feeling I'll be in the stands. As far as I know I am in the stands with everybody else because it is a pricey Super Bowl."- Donna Kelce

When the players and their families started to low key express concern over escalating Super Bowl tickets, it's gotten way out of hand. Is it Vegas? The continuing greed of the NFL or both?
Donna has to be in the stands with all the other Super Bowl riffraff? The horror! 🤣

Christian saying he had to nix that is pretty funny too. Lol

Last edited:
The Super Bowl is a multi lane event and barely even about football. One lane is for the wealthiest of the wealthy. Most of them don't care about football and just want to show off by going to the game. It's a status thing. Another lane is people that pretend to care about football for one day of the year, but really only want to watch the commercials on TV and have a reason to have a party with friends or family. Another would be your typical football fans that watch it every year for the game. The last is the fans of the two teams playing in the game.

The NFL only cares about the first two of those during the Super Bowl because they know that is where the money is and that the latter two are going to watch the game regardless. So when they can extract that much money for a single event, they're going to do it 100% of the time and have no shame doing it. They need us regular fans for the rest of the season, but the Super Bowl is them extracting huge amounts of money from the wealthiest people.

The Super Bowl is a multi lane event and barely even about football. One lane is for the wealthiest of the wealthy. Most of them don't care about football and just want to show off by going to the game. It's a status thing. Another lane is people that pretend to care about football for one day of the year, but really only want to watch the commercials on TV and have a reason to have a party with friends or family. Another would be your typical football fans that watch it every year for the game. The last is the fans of the two teams playing in the game.

The NFL only cares about the first two of those during the Super Bowl because they know that is where the money is and that the latter two are going to watch the game regardless. So when they can extract that much money for a single event, they're going to do it 100% of the time and have no shame doing it. They need us regular fans for the rest of the season, but the Super Bowl is them extracting huge amounts of money from the wealthiest people.

All valid points, and you didn't even mention the sports-wagering aspect of it all.

I remember seeing that only 35% of Super Bowl attendees earn over 100k. That isn't big ballin in places such as SF or Boston, where people still have side hustles to live well.

I understand the corporate networking and flossin that goes on in suites snd prime seating, but you'll see far more ads targeting Joe the pizza dude or Flo the stylist during the game. Beer and Doritos, as opposed to Gulfstream ads. Viewers who make everyday household buying decisions are what butters the NFLs bread.

Most attendees are simply folks on their dream trip to support their team. Besides...millionaires can be football fans too. I'm betting if anyone here had hit the numbers, you'd simply buy better seats.

Well..that and more beer & Doritos.

Last edited:
On a side note, McCaffrey's and Culpo's kids will be frickin gorgeous. That's a good looking couple.

It’s a free market and people are apparently willing to pay

If some Saudi oil baron wants to drop a few mill on box seats then I could care less
The cheapest SB ticket was close to $8,400 (based on a quick internet search). Don't know many average fans in this economy that could swing that. Seems excessive to me.

To put this into perspective let's take a look a what the cheapest suite in the Superdome costs for Saints games.

The 300 Level starts at $10,000 per game and the 400 Level and Field Level cost as much as $50,000. Even a commitment to those terms requires an individual with deep pockets or a thriving company that can justify the cost in order to entertain clients. This isn't for us common folks.

I have been fortunate to have sat in every section of the Dome including the 300 and 400 Suites (however not in the new Field Suites). The Suites are cool, nice and convenient, but you get the feel that you are at someone's apartment watching the game instead of actually being there. My favorite seats are in the 300, 500, and lowest 600 sections between the 40s as they give the best viewing angles of the field along with being in the crowd with the ability to hear the roar and not being restricted to a limited view.

If any of you have become Swifty fans of late and want to buy a Suite for her upcoming concert there is 1 Suite still available for her Saturday October 26th, 2024 show for $90,000. That gets you 25 tickets and parking passes which breaks down to a mere $3,600 per ticket. There are still 2 remaining 300 Level Suites available for her Friday October 25th, 2024 show for $95K and $100K.

If you have really been smitten and have become a hardcore Swifty with deeper pockets to go all in, there is a 300 Level Suite available for her Sunday October 26th, 2024 show for $150,000 that comes with 25 tickets and 25 parking passes which breaks down to $6,000 per seat.

The Saints play the Chiefs on the road at Arrowhead this year. How close to the last Sunday in October will the NFL schedule this game? My guess is the first week in November so that all of the New Orleans area Swifties will be even more eager to watch, that is, if she and Travesty are still a thing.

Last edited:
To put this into perspective let's take a look a what the cheapest suite in the Superdome costs for Saints games.

The 300 Level starts at $10,000 per game and the 400 Level and Field Level cost as much as $50,000. Even a commitment to those terms requires an individual with deep pockets or a thriving company that can justify the cost in order to entertain clients. This isn't for us common folks.

I have been fortunate to have sat in every section of the Dome including the 300 and 400 Suites (however not in the new Field Suites). The Suites are cool, nice and convenient, but you get the feel that you are at someone's apartment watching the game instead of actually being there. My favorite seats are in the 300, 500, and lowest 600 sections between the 40s as they give the best viewing angles of the field along with being in the crowd with the ability to hear the roar and not being restricted to a limited view.

If any of you have become Swifty fans of late and want to buy a Suite for her upcoming concert there is 1 Suite still available for her Saturday October 26th, 2024 show for $90,000. That gets you 25 tickets and parking passes which breaks down to a mere $3,600 per ticket. There are still 2 remaining 300 Level Suites available for her Friday October 25th, 2024 show for $95K and $100K.

If you have really been smitten and have become a hardcore Swifty with deeper pockets to go all in, there is a 300 Level Suite available for her Sunday October 26th, 2024 show for $150,000 that comes with 25 tickets and 25 parking passes which breaks down to $6,000 per seat.

The Saints play the Chiefs on the road at Arrowhead this year. How close to the last Sunday in October will the NFL schedule this game? My guess is the first week in November so that all of the New Orleans area Swifties will be even more eager to watch, that is, if she and Travesty are still a thing.

Not sure if still can, but years ago you could sublet your suite for large events ( Sugar Bowl, concerts, etc).

So chances are, if still can, that you would be buying Taylor Swift suite for the cost of annual suite. That's where you can offset your cost. (Like AirBnB for a condo )

But I'm going off memory from years ago, so it may have changed since naming rights etc.

Plus you had to sign a 3 year commitment for suite to access other events.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom