I just bought my Police Tickets !!!! (1 Viewer)

I'm going to try to go to this. Nosebleeds. It goes without saying, but :bowdown: Stewart Copeland.

New Orleans in June. Oh gosh when I heard they were going back out I had to find the tickets becaue I was there hell or high water.

Went to the ticketmas(disas)ter site and they said it's only for presales and fan club members (extra $100).

/not gonna do it

TPS

I did, but only because I sell tickets on the side. If I could give you my info I would do it. TPS you a police fan? I was surprised how fast the tickets went. I had row 3 tickets in section a then I had computer problems and I got thrown into the back... it sucked so bad.

I like 'em, but probably not for $200ish a pop. The ex wanted to go, but na-ah. $60? I would have gone. Maybe $75.

FWIW, I liked Regatta de Blanc and Syncrhonicity the best.

TPS

New Orleans Arena, June 30, 2007

(just in case someone didn't know).

Does anyone know when the regular sale is?

Regular sale is on sat. You wanna go Chuck? Hardy's coming in and we're looking to get a few sets of tix. Joe wants to go too.

It's also Essence Fest weekend so that should make downtown real interesting. Where the police at?

Went to the ticketmas(disas)ter site and they said it's only for presales and fan club members (extra $100).

/not gonna do it

TPS

I got in on the presale because I had a Best Buy Reward Zone card. No extra $100.

Upper bowl = $55
Lower Bowl = $90
Floor = $200

Plus some ungodly service charges.

Dude if you don't go to the police, you should be stripped of your cool card.

Hey,does anyone know if they are going to play the Carrier Dome in Syracuse or not?
I would like to go see them if they are playing around here.
I hope you all who are goin to the N.O show have a great time!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom