I miss ESPN NFL Primetime (1 Viewer)

I remember watching prime time and not knowing if the saints had won the game or not

Fun times

Ages ago I tried to see if there was CD of just the music they played during highlights (they are nostalgia bombs for me) never found one

Anyone know if there is one, or the isolated tracks somewhere online?

I remember watching prime time and not knowing if the saints had won the game or not

Fun times

Ages ago I tried to see if there was CD of just the music they played during highlights (they are nostalgia bombs for me) never found one

Anyone know if there is one, or the isolated tracks somewhere online?
Youtube has all of them, I've downloaded them and converted the videos to mp3s!

I love prime time.. The highlights, the sound track, the music .. I wish it is still here.
unfortunately even ESPN highlights now are bad and the screen is diagonal.. hate it so much.. what they are thinking? why you have to twist your face to watch it correctly?!

Who were the best Berman nicknames, I remember Torrance he is not so small, Quinn better Early than late, or Ray wine in the Zellars.

Not me, Chris Berman was annoying and I turn the channel off the instant he came on. He was one of the 1st who seemed to think we were turning in to hear him run his mouth. I don't watch any of the pre-game shows or any others for that reason. I don't care what the talking heads have to say. I watch the NFL Gameday Highlights with the volume turned down.

However, I learned football from watching ESPN NFL Primetime. ...

There’s a lot of recap programming now, dare I say too much, but I feel like much of it is tilted to the prestige teams because discourse has devolved into “who can win the ringssssssss” more than actual enjoyment of the sport. Does anyone else occasionally fire up an old YouTube video of Primetime and reminisce on better times? I wish there was something I could do to bring this type of program back.
Tune in to see Saint KayBee on her own podcast...

Inside the NFL on HBO was the stuff in the 90s. I have no idea if that show still runs. Pretty much haven't watched HBO in this entire century.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom