I think retirement is a pipe dream... (2 Viewers)

I could not stand my employer any longer. Rehab companies stink. So I took a huge salary cut to go back to work for the state of Maryland. It's a great setting and I never should have left to be honest. The HR manager says there may be a possibility that, to mitigate the salary cut, the state may buy back the missing years in my state pension, which means I'd be eligible for the 25-year pension in 2029 and social security in 2028.

There is a slim chance that this just may work. Now, in the meantime I need to figure out how to make due with less :hihi:

I could not stand my employer any longer. Rehab companies stink. So I took a huge salary cut to go back to work for the state of Maryland. It's a great setting and I never should have left to be honest. The HR manager says there may be a possibility that, to mitigate the salary cut, the state may buy back the missing years in my state pension, which means I'd be eligible for the 25-year pension in 2029 and social security in 2028.

There is a slim chance that this just may work. Now, in the meantime I need to figure out how to make due with less :hihi:

You can do it my man, hope the state does the right thing, 4-5 years goes fast.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom