I think we are biased (1 Viewer)

is that SOS to date or current status of all of our opponents both previous and future?

If its only to date then I am guessing it will go up post Ravens and Falcon. However if its not then yikes.

You play the schedule you're dealt. It's not our fault that Dallas, Minnesota, and San Francisco defecated the bed.

The NFC south as a whole has had it pretty easy. We all played the NFC west, not to mention two games against Carolina.

Im just pointing this out because i constantly see people on this board point out that teams arent good because they havent beaten anybody. just trying to enlighten.

I wish I could see the two people who gave this guy a thumbs down because I'd bet you're either mentally ******** or a bandwagon fan. Face the facts and move on. There is no disputing them whatsoever.

It is Dallas and Minnesota that are creating the deficit there. Who knew getting the first place schedule would be such an advantage? :hihi:

Plus, in comparison to ATL, we have already played the Panthers twice, and haven't yet played the Ravens.

Im just pointing this out because i constantly see people on this board point out that teams arent good because they havent beaten anybody. just trying to enlighten.

Yeah in that sense you do have a good point that maybe a strength of schedule argument is the best one we could make at this point.

However, SOS isn't everything in my book. I still think we have the strongest offense in the league, and our defense is becoming as opportunistic as ever. We have a chance to prove how good we are the next three weeks. Lets worry about our SOS schedule then.

(Again I think you make a very valid point and is also very worthy of discussion.)

We are 2-1 against > .500 teams (Wins vs Steelers and Bucs, L vs Falcons). The Falcons are 5-2, btw.

Stats aren't for everyone. They should had all have footers, notes, discussions, and explanations attached.

For instance, do you think it's easier to play, say, an 8-3 Green Bay team, at home, that is more and more decimated by injury, or a Cowboys team that is 3-8, rejuvenated, on a 2 game win streak, on the road, on national TV, on a short week?

Let that sink in.

Stats aren't for everyone. They should had all have footers, notes, discussions, and explanations attached.

For instance, do you think it's easier to play, say, an 8-3 Green Bay team, at home, that is more and more decimated by injury, or a Cowboys team that is 3-8, rejuvenated, on a 2 game win streak, on the road, on national TV, on a short week?

Let that sink in.
Again, this was my argument. People will use the who have they beaten argument on this board all the time. Do those people know that statistically we have the easiest schedule in the NFL so far? Biases and convenient oversights like that make for non-credible people.

Let that sink in.

Also - remember that winning games influences the stats.

The opponents of a 3-10 team will always have 7 more wins than the opponents of a 10-3 team :mwink:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom