"I was holding it for somebody else" (1 Viewer)

Couldn't tell you how many times that I've watched live cop shows and heard the excuse "Well these aren't my pants!" when a LEO finds drugs on a perp during a pat down.
I even heard one guy say "Well I just bought these pants from the Goodwill just a few minutes ago!"

Even if true, you are still in possession of an illegal substance.

And for the record, you just admitted you knew you were.

True Story when I was a Freshman in College in TN. I was 18 and went out with my Fraternity Big Brother and some friends to a bar. BB had went to the restroom and asked me to hold his beer while I waited for him. I didn't think about and he didn't think about. Next thing I know some no-neck bouncer grabs me by the scruff of the neck and wanted to know where I got that beer. Before it could come out of my mouth I just sighed and looked at him and said "you wouldn't believe me if I told you, where's the door?"

True Story when I was a Freshman in College in TN. I was 18 and went out with my Fraternity Big Brother and some friends to a bar. BB had went to the restroom and asked me to hold his beer while I waited for him. I didn't think about and he didn't think about. Next thing I know some no-neck bouncer grabs me by the scruff of the neck and wanted to know where I got that beer. Before it could come out of my mouth I just sighed and looked at him and said "you wouldn't believe me if I told you, where's the door?"

This would not have happened to me even when I was 15. I grew up in NOLA. Bouncer probably would have said to me, "Let get you a refill"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom