I will get hate/dislikes for this...so be it (1 Viewer)

Gentilly504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I’m going straight homer:homer: The Rams will not score a touchdown on the Saints. The Eagles game was a warm up for the defense. Now they will carry it against the Rams, along with the legion of doom. 3 quarters scoreless will be extended to seven. Will they score field goals? Maybe, but they will not score a touchdown.

I know some will say this is crazy talk! Look at it this way. Everyone already guaranteeing a victory and some already booking flights and rooms in ATL, even though the game hasn’t be decided yet. So is it really crazy talk? If so, oh well, put me in a straight jacket.

I’d love for you to be right. ?

I do however think it’s full on homer. Think we win the game but that team will score at least one TD.

I could be totally wrong and Saints could go out in defeat but I’m getting the same vibe/feeling when Saints played the Redskins earlier this season. Knowing how special that night was for Drew, they came out on fire, start to finish.

Just win baby, that all that matters.

I'm a roller coaster of emotions for this game. Semi-confident to semi-worried. Never extreme either way. I think the key to the game is Peat. Will the monster DTs for the Rams give us fits and dictate the game, or do we keep them in check? I'm just ready to get this going.

Ugh "This is a real unpopular opinion... I LIKE THE SAINTS!!!" Come one, man. You can make your proclamation without disingenuously painting yourself as the underdog. You're not the Rams.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom