I will get hate/dislikes for this...so be it (1 Viewer)

I’m going straight homer:homer: The Rams will not score a touchdown on the Saints. The Eagles game was a warm up for the defense. Now they will carry it against the Rams, along with the legion of doom. 3 quarters scoreless will be extended to seven. Will they score field goals? Maybe, but they will not score a touchdown.

I know some will say this is crazy talk! Look at it this way. Everyone already guaranteeing a victory and some already booking flights and rooms in ATL, even though the game hasn’t be decided yet. So is it really crazy talk? If so, oh well, put me in a straight jacket.

I mean.....if you get it wrong, who is really gonna care?

If they win....nobody's gonna care about a thread you made 2 days prior....we'll be too busy celebrating.

If they lose..........I'm sure the forum will be too loaded with the usual idiots (those who haven't gotten banned yet) saying "OK GUYS, I LOVE BREES....BUT IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON" and other similar garbage.

Considering the start of the season, if this were to happen, Eli Apple would have to go down as one of the best trades in NFL history, yea?

I'm a roller coaster of emotions for this game. Semi-confident to semi-worried. Never extreme either way. I think the key to the game is Peat. Will the monster DTs for the Rams give us fits and dictate the game, or do we keep them in check? I'm just ready to get this going.

If they get too much penetration run around them, screen, etc.

There are ways around that can negate that ferocious rush. We just can’t start too slow.

Dictate the play set the tone early and wear them down.

The Bears gave the blueprint. 52 rushing yards, 4 pics by Goff, and no Td's allowed.

I have a feeling this tape has been reviewed extensively. Just gotta know your assignments and execute .
I sure would like to see our offense go off and floor the gas pedal the enire game.
I'll take another long 11 minute drive as well.

I’m going straight homer:homer: The Rams will not score a touchdown on the Saints. The Eagles game was a warm up for the defense. Now they will carry it against the Rams, along with the legion of doom. 3 quarters scoreless will be extended to seven. Will they score field goals? Maybe, but they will not score a touchdown.

I know some will say this is crazy talk! Look at it this way. Everyone already guaranteeing a victory and some already booking flights and rooms in ATL, even though the game hasn’t be decided yet. So is it really crazy talk? If so, oh well, put me in a straight jacket.
I don't mind you being a dreamer. I really hope you are right. The title of your thread bothers me. It just screams of desperate click-bait. I know that everyone that posts a thread wants it viewed and commented on. That's the nature of a forum. It just seemed like you shouted "Hey guys, look at me!" But what do I know? I clicked and commented on this thread.

Real psychic there. What the crystal ball say about me.
I don't mind you being a dreamer. I really hope you are right. The title of your thread bothers me. It just screams of desperate click-bait. I know that everyone that posts a thread wants it viewed and commented on. That's the nature of a forum. It just seemed like you shouted "Hey guys, look at me!" But what do I know? I clicked and commented on this thread.

Not click bait but just having the same feelings like the game before redskins. Last big scoring game came against the Falcons. So the Saints are due. Another on our side is Defense(2nd to bears). The Bears and Eagles shut down the Rams. I would put Saints defense in same tier. Also, don’t forget home dome.

Interesting perspective.

While it's true that some post solely for attention, it's sad that some posts are judged in a negative light without allowing the person to explain their position.

If you have ever had your post gain Dead (drunken) Falclowns, you scratch your head and wonder WHY someone would neg-rep it. Oh, I know it's easy to shrug it off and say "I don't care." But if you don't care you're probably less likely to share it either.

I myself have been guilty of prejudging a post, only to find out later that I either assumed the wrong thing, jumped to conclusions, or misread what the OP was trying to put forth. Whenever I realize that was the case, I 'fessed-up or apologized for my ignorance.

Again, I think your post is interesting; you make some good points. I just wanted to counter it with something on the other side of Canal St.

Peace, out.

:gosaints:

Last edited:
Not click bait but just having the same feelings like the game before redskins. Last big scoring game came against the Falcons. So the Saints are due. Another on our side is Defense(2nd to bears). The Bears and Eagles shut down the Rams. I would put Saints defense in same tier. Also, don’t forget home dome.
I appreciate your optimism. It's extremely rare for me to post a thread and I know it's putting yourself "out there". No hard feelings. Like I said, I hope you are right.

Ur delusional lol

Good offensive minded coach
#1 running back in the NFL
Brandon cooks
Robert Woods
Smart QB

You dreamin.

It’s crazy talk but it’s a lot better than I’m worried/scared/nervous. Do your thing.

Last team with the ball probably wins.
We had the ball last in the redskins and cinci games. We were taking a knee. So, that doesnt mean it will be close. Thats almost as pointless as saying the team who has more points will win.

Last edited:

I'll take a hit of that:0056:

I hope you're right but, if not and the game is close, the Saints are accustomed to the close ones having had to fight to the end in 2 of their last 3 games. This leads to a "we've been here before" mentality, and there is simply no denying the Dome field advantage.

Let's Geaux Saintes!! Whodat!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom