if they fix the Oline... (1 Viewer)

Whodat GT

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just curious to know what will your expectations be for the team if the Oline gets fixed: does it move the needle upward or not at all? does that improvement alone make this a playoff team, a contender? What else do you need to see?
I'll go on record and say that if Penning becomes a serviceable to good LT, the team will make the playoffs.

Just curious to know what will your expectations be for the team if the Oline gets fixed: does it move the needle upward or not at all? does that improvement alone make this a playoff team, a contender? What else do you need to see?
I'll go on record and say that if Penning becomes a serviceable to good LT, the team will make the playoffs.
It's still an 8 to 9-win team, with the possibility of the playoffs.

When the schedule is released, I'll know for sure.

I'm definitely optimistic with the 2 OTs they drafted and the ones in FA

The OLine is the key to the season, period. If we can protect Carr and open up running lanes, the sky's the limit.

That is a BIG if. But if the OL is better, this is a ten win team. Maybe 11.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom