If we Made it Back to the SB and lost to Pats - would it be a Successful Season? (2 Viewers)

If we go to the Superbowl we will win it. Game in Jerry's house and the big lights is on. Also we will run, run, run, and run the ball down the Pats throat. A good running game with a good QB will beat them. Then With GW studying those little bitty WR the Pats have they will get hit early and often.

When the Saints make it back to the Superbowl they will win it. Only thing that impress me bout the Pats is there WR and O-Line. Not Brady nor there defense.

Imagine this: if we were contenders every two years I'd be satisfied.
We were contenders in 2006 then three years later won it all in 2009.
Here we go again with a better D and lots of youngbloods on this team like Ivory and
Graham. We will be in that number from here on out. As for you question being answered
I can't answer it because I just don't see this team losing a SB once they get in.

I saw this topic and came in to check responses. Actually impressed with the perspective most of us seem to be grasping. The Saints, at least in the eyes of their fans, can have a "successful season" without winning the SB. I read the first 5-10 responses and was gonna immediately talk about how the Saints matchup vs. NE and how I don't think the Saints would lose to the Pats in the big game. Got to pg 3 and saw this sentiment covered as well. One thing is clear to me: the Saints have some loyal and dedicated fans with high football IQ.

I object to the premise of this thread. Asking this question is a defeat. We have a Super Bowl to win. All true WHODATS will accept nothing but TWO DAT dis year!

Period.

Accept nothing less.

Its hard for defending Super Bowl champs to win 10+ games the next year much less repeat.

This season = Success

I changed my mind at least a half dozen times reading this thread! I'm easy to convince when I'm intoxicated! Pffft...:idunno:

I would have to say that the Saints have had a successful season already - as unpopular as that opinion might be.

This. Now a days when the defending SB champ makes the play offs the following year, it's a successful season. That being said, I believe the Saints will make a SB return this year. Seattle will beat the Falcons this week & set up the big show down next week. I feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:9:

That will never happen again so you can forget it. :ezbill:

Reality sucks:9: But at least we won the SB - lol. And I guess you are saying I have a far better chance of seeing the Saints win the SB again than a revisit to honeymoon night. Heck, at my age, the SB victory was the equivalent :no:

I'd like the Saints to get to the Superbowl and win but I'm content with the season thus far. I would also be comforted by the fact that if the Falcons made it to the Superbowl they'd lose another one lol. Sweet!

I object to the premise of this thread. Asking this question is a defeat. We have a Super Bowl to win. All true WHODATS will accept nothing but TWO DAT dis year!

Period.

Accept nothing less.

I don't get your thing here... I'm sure you've reached the pentacle of success in everything you do right??? Cuz you don't accept anything less from what I'm reading... I was just wondering if you consider yourself "successful"? are you the President of your company or the owner??? You've reached the very top of everything you do??

If not, by your own definition, you're a failure...

I mean don't get me wrong.... "ACCEPT NOTHING LESS" sounds great in a motivational speech but if last year taught me anything is that it's EXTREMELY difficult to win it all.... Even if you're the best team, you still have to have things go your way...

All we need to do is get to the big game. I we can do that then Nothing will stop us betting who ever we play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom