If you could remove one team from the NFL... (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Who would it be? And why?
For me, the Niners, for ruining an already tough childhood. ?

We need our rivals, that's what makes it fun.

A non-rival team I don't like is the Ravens. Screw them.

Cowboys
they suck, dallas sucks, texas sucks
get em gone

Agreed on all three guido.
Careful though, as I’ve learned when dealing with my Texan friends and in laws.....they take Texas very very seriously.

I just dislike how ugly it is here, and the heat. And I don’t drink carbonated drinks so they all look at me funny when I turn down their offer of Dr. Pepper. ?

Agreed on all three guido.
Careful though, as I’ve learned when dealing with my Texan friends and in laws.....they take Texas very very seriously.

I just dislike how ugly it is here, and the heat. And I don’t drink carbonated drinks so they all look at me funny when I turn down their offer of Dr. Pepper. ?
i taught in N Texas from 98-01
at the time it set a consecutive days over 100 record and a days without rain record
there was also some convergence of 2 different cricket swarms ( a 5 yr cycle and a 7 yr cycle) which meant that every bldg on campus had between 2-4 feet of cricket carcass against the outer wall (not an exaggeration)
no bodies of water - -nothing pleasing to the eye to see
and yet everyone from there could not shut up about how awesome the place was
i was thinking god is sending literal plagues at you - -what is there to be proud of?
once i left my mantra was 'my shadow never has to darken texas soil again'

i taught in N Texas from 98-01
at the time it set a consecutive days over 100 record and a days without rain record
there was also some convergence of 2 different cricket swarms ( a 5 yr cycle and a 7 yr cycle) which meant that every bldg on campus had between 2-4 feet of cricket carcass against the outer wall (not an exaggeration)
no bodies of water - -nothing pleasing to the eye to see
and yet everyone from there could not shut up about how awesome the place was
i was thinking god is sending literal plagues at you - -what is there to be proud of?
once i left my mantra was 'my shadow never has to darken texas soil again'

Can empathize. Carcinogenic coast here. And I will follow suit lord willing. Soon.
I long for fresh air and beauty. My wife is a born and bred Texan so it will be a culture shock for her. She’s well travelled but never lived anywhere but Houston area. 47 years.

Ironically my patriotism gets questioned when I speak of leaving here. By mostly non vets, which I find too funny. I show em my military id and that still doesn’t shut em up. When they found out I was thinking of Oregon they called me a tree hugging liberal lol. Everybody always trying to box me in man. Fascinating.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D59ZWa8ehgI&feature=share

The Chargers. Now that they've moved to LA there is no reason for them to exist.

And then we can just take their draft picks since we end up with their best players anyway.

This year will likely be Drew Brees last chance to beat the ravens. They are the only team in the NFL he hasn't beaten.
He might also break the all-time yardage record against them. Either way I'll be there!

Ironically my patriotism gets questioned when I speak of leaving here. By mostly non vets, which I find too funny. I show em my military id and that still doesn’t shut em up.
tell those chumps from North Mexico that they need to be humble and thankful we even let them stay in the country
and if they don't shape up we'll probably give them back and let Puerto Rico be the 50th state

Cowboys. They can disappear forever, and I won't miss them for a second.

Can't get on the "Texas hate bandwagon", but I don't care for the city of Dallas at all (having lived there for a short time). I often joke it should be considered part of Oklahoma. The smug in Dallas is palpable, and they have nothing to back up that smug but a big ugly city with almost no personality. Seriously, the golf ball and the Gumby building are their feature landmarks...

Cowboys. They can disappear forever, and I won't miss them for a second.

Can't get on the "Texas hate bandwagon", but I don't care for the city of Dallas at all (having lived there for a short time). I often joke it should be considered part of Oklahoma. The smug in Dallas is palpable, and they have nothing to back up that smug but a big ugly city with almost no personality. Seriously, the golf ball and the Gumby building are their feature landmarks...
bizarre thing about dallas is that Fort Worth is like 10x more interesting as a city

tell those chumps from North Mexico that they need to be humble and thankful we even let them stay in the country
and if they don't shape up we'll probably give them back and let Puerto Rico be the 50th state

Lol
They tried to indoctrinate me with this show:
B5963502-CD4D-4D81-86A6-FA2BB74A4024.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom