In his previous 4 Monday night games, Reggie Bush has scored 6 TDs (1 Viewer)

wope

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
Not sure if we've had our weekly "This will be a breakout game for Reggie" thread - but lets hope this trend continues, at least!

Reggie is the key to us winning this game and we haven't lost a game to the Falcons that Reggie has played in. I think our defense will show up tonight and keep Turner in check and offensively, Reggie will be both a decoy and a key cog in the wheel to allow us to move the ball effectively. Ryan will be forced to throw to win the game and play right into our hands.

He likes to step up his game on the big stage. Let's hope he does that tonight.

Honestly i think these types of thread for Reggie are bad juju. It seems everytime someone posts one, during the game he makes a critical error in an otherwise forgetable game for him.

Lets hope this one is different for a change. LETS GO REGGIE!

Reggie is the key to us winning this game and we haven't lost a game to the Falcons that Reggie has played in. I think our defense will show up tonight and keep Turner in check and offensively, Reggie will be both a decoy and a key cog in the wheel to allow us to move the ball effectively. Ryan will be forced to throw to win the game and play right into our hands.

If that's true, that's a great factoid.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom