In the land of the blind... and the Saints prayer (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

The NFC South is the land of the blind and we are proud 5-6 co-one-eyed kings!

Okay, maybe "proud" is the wrong word. How about we are still in it and at least have a heart beat.

Now for the Saints prayer:

Dear God, if you can't make my Saints team good or at least watchable, please make the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs suck worse.

I'm going to the game Sunday and am at least thankful we are in December and still playing meaningful games with a mediocre team. I say mediocre because I've seen a lot worse Saints teams. I figure if we can get 8 field goals and a few turnovers, we can win, maybe 24-21.

Vegas has us only a 4 point dog. And its Detroit. Detroit fans have suffered longer than we have, every game is a trap game for them, I don't care how good they are this year. If history repeats itself as some professors claim, Detroit will fold like a cheap chair somewhere along the way. I hopes its Sunday.

May Your Prayer Be Answered!

You may need to come up with a few more prayers for this version of our New Orleans Saints before seasons end.

And while you're in the arena here posting maybe you could change the Saints luck by coming out of retirement and whipping up a good ole fashioned st dude KWTPF thread by the dotless one and spreading the good gospel hear for all to read. I'm not sure why Bill hasn't posted one yet. He could have writers block with what we have all witnessed as of late, or he could be afraid of the backlash of those who have no hope and are quick to chastise those who do. Hope Springs Eternal! The Saints got their first miracle of the week when the Seahawks lost last night. Who Dat!

Amen.

Edit: Sorry, I know we have a lot of Catholics down here... And with Your spirit.

I'm sure you meant to write:

Et kum spirit 2-2-0

That said, I do think people tend to overdo latin phrases

And vice versa

:cool:

We of the Jewish people say Good Luck... beh-hahts-leh-chah.

We also say Re-fuah Sha-lema Le-nonkosher pigskin Beit to wish a seriously ill football team healing.

Okay, maybe "proud" is the wrong word. How about we are still in it and at least have a heart beat.

Dear God, if you can't make my Saints team good or at least watchable, please make the Falcons, Panthers and Bucs suck worse.

I'm going to the game Sunday and am at least thankful we are in December and still playing meaningful games with a mediocre team. I say mediocre because I've seen a lot worse Saints teams. I figure if we can get 8 field goals and a few turnovers, we can win, maybe 24-21.

Vegas has us only a 4 point dog. And its Detroit. Detroit fans have suffered longer than we have, every game is a trap game for them, I don't care ho good they are this year. If history repeats itself as some professors claim, Detroit will fold like a cheap chair somewhere along the way. I hopes its Sunday.

I just want to say that for me, it's awesome to see a st dude post. You have been sorely missed!

Hope that your health is good and you are enjoying your retirement!

-Andrus

I just want to say that for me, it's awesome to see a st dude post. You have been sorely missed!

Hope that your health is good and you are enjoying your retirement!

-Andrus
Well said. Missed ya dude…

Vegas has us only a 4 point dog. And its Detroit. Detroit fans have suffered longer than we have, every game is a trap game for them, I don't care ho good they are this year. If history repeats itself as some professors claim, Detroit will fold like a cheap chair somewhere along the way. I hopes its Sunday.
My brother in Christ if you are going to the game I suggest you pregame HARD! Like maybe right on the edge before the 1st quarter even starts and definitely drunk by the end of 1st quarter. Good luck and Who Dat!

Well said. Missed ya dude…

I'm not one to show favoritism in the public domain, but st dude is my all time favorite poster. That's just a fact. I remember when he first appeared back in the late 90's during the Ditka years, he added a dimension of out of the ordinary comical wit to the discussions that helped keep things light, and raised our spirits, and I am grateful for it. He's a treasure.

I'm not one to show favoritism in the public domain, but st dude is my all time favorite poster. That's just a fact. I remember when he first appeared back in the late 90's during the Ditka years, he added a dimension of out of the ordinary comical wit to the discussions that helped keep things light, and raised our spirits, and I am grateful for it. He's a treasure.
And all this time I thought I was. Damn. Lol.

Yeah he's a good'un.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom