Is Joe losing his job? (1 Viewer)

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Colston was a starter before Horn got hurt. I think Horn's job is safe from Terrance Copper

Atom Palmer

Reaction score
Horn will be even more dangerous now that Colston is getting all this press. Hes going to get alot more open looks with the defense spying Bush and Colston.

oneofamillion

Pro-Bowler
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say that Horn will be the #1 option on fewer pass plays but I think he'll keep the number one receiver title.

Bishop

shuffle-by Poster
Reaction score
I'm doubting Horn will be around after Colston gets his deal, but both should be starting the next couple years. More attention on Colston means good things for the other WRs. Joe would be fine in the slot, if another WR such as Devery can make the step.

We have to spend more on D, to really be a contending squad. Some on OL will also want new deals.

Random Fan

Reaction score
Jeez, two game absence and people are already burying Joe Horn. He's certainly on the downslope of his career but he'll be around another 2-3 years.

OP

Ubermoc

Reaction score
I still think Joe is the man but not as our #1. Colston has done alot better then him at #1 the last 2 weeks.

BRAINFREEZE

Reaction score
joe loves this team, and knowing that if he had to retire for any reason sooner than he'd like, he could do so with a good feeling. simple as that.

Chopper Man

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Colston was a starter before Horn got hurt. I think Horn's job is safe from Terrance Copper
Tonight we didnt need Joe to be out. If the same balls had been thrown Joes way that were thrown to copper who dropped critical passes and fumbled. We need Horn back for the Bengals.

snake2985

Reaction score
If Joe is in over Copper, he makes the play at the end of the game and we beat Pitt in OT!!!

st. jon's

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
joe isn't going to lose anything. we need him more now than ever. we might draft a wr next year to develop over the next two years, but i agree joe will retire a saint.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Joe isn't losing his job. Like it has been said, this will give Joe more opportunities once he returns because more and more people will start to double Colston if he continues the way he is playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom