Votes: 2 28.6%
  • osur

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • beau buys them for me or else

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :freak7:

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Back in the day I used to wait tables at the Superior in shreveport, there was a mexican guy who would comes with a truckload of fireworks to the back of superior with killer prices, i'm still friends with the bar manager and he usually calls me when the guy shows up, more often than not I make myself free and go up there and buy them off the back of his truck. Good quality stuff too, no misfires or duds. on the 4th I couldnt get free and went to a local tent guy, I easily spent twice as much for the same fireworks..

in australia we had to go to melbourne's chinatown to buy them illegally and they were just plain ol' firecrackers.

i'm too cheap to buy them now.

I'm still not used to the weird fireworks laws/traditions around here. Every 4th when it's dry as a bone and the fields are tinder we can shoot em off. There are probably enough fireworks stands that there's one per 2000-3000 people, a few people in my neighborhood probably blow a mortgage payment on fireworks, and the city or someone puts on a 20-30 minute show with the big time mortars. New Year's, when there's so much snow around that you couldn't burn anything down with a Molotov cocktail? Illegal, no stands, and I'm one of the few that fires off a few leftovers from July.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom