It's really not that bad (2 Viewers)

Not everyone is cut out to be a head coach, not every head coach is going to be great. That doesn't make him dumb.

I agree with above, I would never say DA is dumb.....Being an NFL HC is likely one of the toughest jobs out there, to be a good one you need leadership skills, motivational skills and pay attention to detail skills....to the point of being obsessive/compulsive over it.....I don't think DA has that skillset and I don't see him magically getting it next season.....Never say never I guess but I find the chance of him leading this team to a winning or successful season....miniscule at best....

sean payton was an acorn that fell from an auspicious coaching tree onto the superdome turf, and sprouted into a sturdy leader thanks to his apprenticeships

the current guy had no such upbringing, favors the wrong side of the ball, and lacks killer instinct

plus, he was born in atlanta, so there's that

it's really pretty bad

sean payton was an acorn that fell from an auspicious coaching tree onto the superdome turf, and sprouted into a sturdy leader thanks to his apprenticeships

the current guy had no such upbringing, favors the wrong side of the ball, and lacks killer instinct

plus, he was born in atlanta, so there's that

it's really pretty bad
Yep, it's clear the search was a sham. Allen was not as qualified as other people on the list, and you didn't do a serious interview with Pederson is embarrassing. Granted, he may have gone with jags anyway because of Trevor, but the notion that you thought a guy with a losing history was a better choice speaks volumes. We are in trouble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom