Jacobs and Roddy White for DeSean and Stewart? (1 Viewer)

Jonesy77

Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
A buddy has offered to trade me Brandon Jacobs and Houshmazilly for DeSean and Pierre Garcon

I cannot do this because it leaves me too thin at wide receiver. but my running backs are pretty awful, so I'm thinking about countering DeSean and Jonathan Stewart for Jacobs and Roddy White. Foolish? Should I just stay pat?

I'd stand pat. I'm not a believer in White. He sucked for two years, had two good seasons, got paid and is loafing at 40/game and dropping easy balls again.

I guess according to http://stats.washingtonpost.com/fb/index.asp he has one official drop, but 26 have been thrown his way and he's only caught 15 for 119. He's barely outdoing most bench receivers. Cotchery with one less his way (25) has caught 18 for 285. If you believe in Jacobs do the trade, but grab someone else besides White for sure, he's fantasy cancer.

I just picked up White off waivers. He was a 4th round pick in my draft, but someone dropped him this week. I dropped Braylon Edwards for him...

I say do the trade. Brandon Jacobs will get you the points. The Falcons have played some good defenses, and I expect White and Matt Ryan to get in sync for a Wild Card run.

On the table now is he gives me Jacobs and White for Reggie and DeSean. I should take this, right?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom