N/S Jamarcus Russell fired for embezzlement (in Mobile, AL) (2 Viewers)

Guido, I'm not exactly sure Favre did it entirely for the money. Sure, he embezzled hundreds of millions of dollars meant for low-income welfare Mississippi recipients for a volleyball court for his daughters, but IMHO, Favre's reasoning may have been to see if he could get away with it, a risk-prone adventurer who wants to stay viable in the public limelight.

Plus, I think Favre decided to engage in these schemes because he believes he's bullet-proof, a very popular sports celebrity from a state where he enjoys a lot of political and legal protection and the local, state-level politico smucks who were involved in these embezzlement schemes are expendable and more likely punished, but he won't be and so far, Favre's name hasn't been charged with anything in these scandals.
EXCUSES, EXCUSES, EXCUSES!!! FARVE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONVICTED AND LOCKED UP BY NOW.

These are facts
Ive talked to people here in Mobile who knew and played with him in HS and most of them have told me Russell was extremely hard-headed, stubborn, beligerent and one of the few people who could actually "reason" with him or talk to him was his uncle, Ray-Ray Russell, who was also a popular local sports radio personality. After his uncle died, he didn't have that strong, formidable and determined force in his life to keep him focused and straight.

I'm not sure Favre is any illegal. Immoral, yes but Favre just used his friendship and status to get a politician to misappropriate funds.I could be wrong but I don't think that's a crime.
It’s not. Calling the governor and trying to get money appropriated for your daughters college volleyball team’s new arena is not a crime. Now, what the Governor did is a crime. Besides, Favre always can play the CTE card.

It’s not. Calling the governor and trying to get money appropriated for your daughters college volleyball team’s new arena is not a crime. Now, what the Governor did is a crime. Besides, Favre always can play the CTE card.
Just need to play the jury the 2009 NFC Championship game!

No excuse for pissing off 20+ million after taxes. Ain't enough family members in the world can break your pockets like that. Account manager musta got fired the second JR was out of the league.

For those masochists amongst us, someone put him JaMarcus' last NFL game on Youtube

JaMarcus made some bad throws, but those Raiders receivers were beyond awful. Gradkowski replaced him in the second half but didn't fare much better. Raiders actually had a great chance on the last possession, and Gradkowski put it right on Heyward-Bey's numbers on the 20 yard line, but Heyward-Bey bobbled the ball and the Chiefs picked it off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom