Jameis Winston the greatest teammate (1 Viewer)

I love having him in our locker room, but at the same time I like him enough I hope he eventually gets another chance to start somewhere even though he has definite limitations as a QB.
Same, I hope he gets the chance to regain starter status in his career. He deserves another shot at a starting job for sure.

No we may need him. Carr is getting pressured at a ridiculous rate. Without Kamara and the lack of protection we have been a one dimensional team. I think JW eats just as many sacks as Carr and probably gets forced into bad throws as well. Carr is an accurate QB if he has an open passing lane. When we get Kamara back hopefully that opens the up the screen game. We used to be the best screen game in the league at one time. Speaking of someone that knows the screen game and is available, dare I say it? Mark Ingram, come on back, we need you!

We haven't had our week 1 starting QB play an entire season since 2018 (I'm not counting Bridgewater's game 17 start with #1 seed locked up), and you're suggesting our backup QB request a trade.
Yeah there's no way we should trade him.. it may benefit him but not this team.

We haven't had our week 1 starting QB play an entire season since 2018 (I'm not counting Bridgewater's game 17 start with #1 seed locked up), and you're suggesting our backup QB request a trade.
For his own good...yes! If I were him that would be the move...this system ain't for him

And we can get by with Hill

Yeah there's no way we should trade him.. it may benefit him but not this team.

Nothing wrong with that. He's a good dude that's had some bad luck the last couple years. He deserves another shot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom