Jameis Winston the greatest teammate (1 Viewer)

I feel like he is completely comfortable in his role as a backup.
I don't know if he is or if he isn't, but as a teammate, he is irreplaceable. As of the way our offensive line is playing currently,, we may need him. Nothing personal, but I hope I only see him playing QB in a mop up fashion, and not as a necessary. The year he got hurt, I honestly believe he had started to grasp the offense. And there is no one who has a more accurate deep throw in the NFL than Winston, but he has struggled way to much in the short to intermediate passing. And for that reason, I don't believe he will be a starter in this league again.

But the Saints' need him for more than just playing.

Agree to disagree.

Taysom is currently being utilized correctly.
Seeing Taysom lined up at RB was a thing of beauty. Been saying since last year that we should use him as a true H-back like the 49ers do Debo. So many creative things that we can do with Taysom on the field.

Same, I hope he gets the chance to regain starter status in his career. He deserves another shot at a starting job for sure.
I think he will. Frankly i don't see how Carr is that much better than Winston. Others will not agree and that is fine but i just dont see it. Carr is missing wide open guys and taking sacks he should not be taking.

And we can get by with Hill

We would have to take Taysom off of the field if he were the only backup. It’s not happening. Jameis is locked in with us for the year. Next year I think we’ll try Haener as the backup and Jameis can sign somewhere else. But this year he’s with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom