Jane's Addiction show in Boston goes sideways... (2 Viewers)

Here's a review from a recent concert in Tampa:

From the review:
"Things continued to get odd; Farrell launched into many nonsensical rants about cow pastures, mushrooms, surfing, living in Florida, and arguing with his brother about politics, among other undecipherable topics. Chugging from a full bottle of wine throughout the performance, one almost got the feeling that this wasn’t the first bottle he’d uncorked for the night.

At one point, during one of his ramblings, Navarro deliberately cranked out a loud, piercing chord on his guitar, as almost to silence Farrell and get the show back on track."

Last edited:
I heard from two separate people that the show in New Orleans was fantastic. I think that was earlier in the tour and it seems Perry has since succumbed to his demons.

Last edited:
I heard from two separate people that the show in New Orleans was fantastic. I think that was earlier in the tour and it seems Perry has since succumbed to his demons.
Yeah, I heard from a few folks in Houston that their show in HTX was great. Well, Jane’s Addiction was great, Love and Rockets left something to be desired.

Here's a review from a recent concert in Tampa:

From the review:
"Things continued to get odd; Farrell launched into many nonsensical rants about cow pastures, mushrooms, surfing, living in Florida, and arguing with his brother about politics, among other undecipherable topics. Chugging from a full bottle of wine throughout the performance, one almost got the feeling that this wasn’t the first bottle he’d uncorked for the night.

At one point, during one of his ramblings, Navarro deliberately cranked out a loud, piercing chord on his guitar, as almost to silence Farrell and get the show back on track."

If the wine bottle was full, he wasn't chugging.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom