NFL Draft Jayson Oweh DE ran a 4.36 40! (1 Viewer)

Why did he have 0 sacks? I’m not saying don’t draft him. I’m just wondering why the lack of production.
Yeah he’s probably the 4th best DE in this class. I’d take him in the early 3rd round. He’ll probably go in the early 2nd because of his athleticism.

Last edited:
Yeah he’s probably the 4th best DE in this class. I’d take him in the early 3rd round. He’ll probably go in the early 2nd because of his athleticism.

He'll go top 10 or 15.

If not as an end then as a linebacker.

Look at clowney, Davenport, and Bruce Irvin.

He's going to help Mac Jones fall to the saints.😃👍

Why did he have 0 sacks? I’m not saying don’t draft him. I’m just wondering why the lack of production.

They used him more as a run stopper and he didn't get many pass rush snaps.

If he develops solid counters like a decent spin move to convert his speed to power he could be deadly.

He lacks the natural bend of his bookend teammate Shaka Toney but he does have 34.5" arms and a ton of raw speed to work with.

The 41 vert was more impressive. He’s undoubtedly a fast guy but that 40 time wouldn’t have been the same in Indy

Even if you subtract .1 second that would still be as fast as Bruce Irvin and Dwight Freeney at the same weight.

He also has a 6.87 3 cone which will make him quite the 3-4 linebacker prospect.

Could it be, he does not tackle well? I mean we already have one science project in a DE. Let’s take another. While we are at it, lets trade 2-1’s to move up and get him, when we can get him with the late 1st round pick, or even a 2nd, or 3rd round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom