Jazz Fest 2019 (50th Anniversary)(Update: Rolling Stones 10/13/21) (1 Viewer)

Carmo does good food, and more veggie options are a plus, though I work near there and kind of burned out on the place.

I don't see the rest of those changes as improvements. Lateral moves at best.

As long as they don't fork with the cracklin' stand, I'm good.

I drag this out every year, but it still makes me chuckle every year:

1. $185 to see the most overrated band in history? No thanks.

2. Jazz Fest is jumping the shark because Quint is out of touch.

3. I'm going for 1 act and I'm only telling you guys because I like you. Second Sunday... Lil’ Buck Sinegal Blues Band with special guest Ironing Board Sam. Ironing Board Sam is by far the best act I've ever seen at JF, and I discovered him completely by accident at the fest in '14.

Agreed. Number 1 is not what Jazz Fest is supposed to be about. Quint should be ashamed of himself. 3. is what JF is all about, I discovered so many like this over the years...right on bro.....

Not gonna lie, besides the Rolling Stones, this year's lineup seems pretty weak. I just looked through every day's cubes and didn't see a single day where there's more than one act I'd like to see. I guess I'll be paying more attention to the night shows than the actual festival this year.

Not gonna lie, besides the Rolling Stones, this year's lineup seems pretty weak. I just looked through every day's cubes and didn't see a single day where there's more than one act I'd like to see. I guess I'll be paying more attention to the night shows than the actual festival this year.

Agreed. ive seen Dave out there before. Meh.

Pitbull?

and $250 for tix to Stones?

they on CRACK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom