N/S Jets Fired Head Coach Robert Saleh (6 Viewers)

Not to drag geopolitics into this, but Twitter is talking about Salah having worn a Lebanon patch on his sleeve on Sunday and that may have been the reason for his firing. Lebanon is currently being attacked by Israel, who has a lot of support in the US.

salah.jpg
I saw that during the game and I thought that was intriguing, then I looked him up and learned that he is of Lebanese descent born to Lebanese immigrants. He also has a brother that was killed inside the WTC.

If Woody fired him for wearing that flag, he is worse than I thought.

Last edited:
I saw that during the game and I thought that was intriguing, then I looked him up and learned that he is of Lebanese descent born to Lebanese immigrants. He also has a brother that was killed inside the WTC.

If Woody fired him for wearing that flag, he is worse than I thought.
With what's going on over there is wearing his flag while he is at work right now the best decision? I'm Japanese. Proud to be. I don't think it would have been a smart decision to wear a Rising Sun on my arm in 1942.

Aaron Rodgers is undefeated (2-0) at getting his HC fired

I was clowned for saying Rodgers was aggressive, along with posting the sideline video of him pushing Saleh and giving him the stare down.

(OK, I actually said Rodgers "went aggro", I thought that was common slang šŸ˜œ)

LOL Always gotta try and keep NY market relevant no matter how far fetched . Right no HC, check. QB performing badly at the end of his career, check. incompetent OC, check. Adams , yup that's where I want to go and sign a contract extension

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom