Joe Cluck and the refs (1 Viewer)

If anyone says the refs cost us this game they dont know football. We choked.

The refs are looking the other way for the Sucks. Anzalone was kicked, Murphy- Bunting was holding MT on the interception and grabbed his face mask. Plus, he continued pulled his jersey on pass plays.
forking pursey for blaming the refs. We got our played dude. You sound dumb

If anyone says the refs cost us this game they dont know football. We choked.
20 yard defensive holding penalty just called on Murphy-Bunting.

But tell me more about these UNFAIR REFS!!!!! 😡
You think that calling a few obvious infractions is fair? We choked later on in the game, but the 1st interception was a blatant hold and face mask, so no interception and no TD. We' be ahead and possibly scoring again. Murphy-Bunting held all game. One call does no make it fair.

your team got out played. Don’t be a little birch and blame the refs
Unlike the likes of you, I will not result to prone babblings,but you can go play blindfolded on a railroad track.

Your husband needs to grab the laptop. Enough internet for you
1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
I suggest you do the same Sparky!

Look at the camera angle.... its 2-3 yards off the line. No way "proves" he was lined up offsides

You are wrong and attempting to cope. You can see it with your own eyes just like all-pro Ryan Ramczyk saw it. Please stop the diarrhea.

You are wrong and attempting to cope. You can see it with your own eyes just like all-pro Ryan Ramczyk saw it. Please stop the diarrhea.
Just go ahead and click on the twitter link you posted and read its own comments. Just people with a saints bias will definitively say he was lined up offsides

Just go ahead and click on the twitter link you posted and read its own comments. Just people with a saints bias will definitively say he was lined up offsides

He wasn’t lined up, it was a neutral zone infraction. You’re typing like you don’t know the difference between offsides and a neutral zone infraction. You really, really need to not post anymore if you don’t want to keep embarassing yourself in front of everyone.

He wasn’t lined up, it was a neutral zone infraction. You’re typing like you don’t know the difference between offsides and a neutral zone infraction. You really, really need to not post anymore if you don’t want to keep embarassing yourself in front of everyone.
Its the same thing. Ok "there isn't proof in that picture that he went over the neutral zone". Satisfied?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom