Josh Brolin Arrested in Shreveport bar (2 Viewers)

He could portray GW's successor to the TX gov's office - without makeup.
Brolin:
2329_us_article_18862.jpg

Rick Perry:
perry__rick_gov__jpg_t_nail_002.jpg

He will need some hairspray though.

did you get a chance to talk to Stone about the Dubya movie they're in Shreveport to make?

I did not Mr Stone was rather inebriated.

But a friend of mine is in the movie and knows stone and a few other a - list celebs... He's a bit actor/bartender. anyway, From what I hear Big bush fans will not like the movie too much, but your bush is the devil types will not be enthralled with it either...

He is not made to look like a bafoon, nor is he made to look evil, but manipulated and mistaken. though they are not done shooting and they could change it up.

From what I hear Big bush fans will not like the movie too much, but your bush is the devil types will not be enthralled with it either...

funny, i'm obviously not a Bush fan- and i am a Stone fan-- but i have absolutely no desire to see this. :idunno:.... maybe that doesn't bode well for the box-office potential of this film.

Most of those cops probably didn't know who the actors were. They usually aren't No Country For Old Men and Syrianna types. More like Dukes Of Hazard and Talledega Nights from what I've seen.

Pepperspray and taser was used on the guy who was resisting arrest, I was unaware of that until the bartender told me.

Brolin was trying to "make peace" after the cops told him to go back inside or he would be arrested.

The story has been completely exaggerated. To my knowledge the only one peppersprayed was the guy resisting arrest.(Jeffrey Wright)

There was no "bar fight" and I did not hear anyone drop an N bomb. I watched as a drunked wright caused problems for the bartender and watched him resist arrest.

Pepperspray and taser was used on the guy who was resisting arrest, I was unaware of that until the bartender told me.

Brolin was trying to "make peace" after the cops told him to go back inside or he would be arrested.

The story has been completely exaggerated. To my knowledge the only one peppersprayed was the guy resisting arrest.(Jeffrey Wright)

There was no "bar fight" and I did not hear anyone drop an N bomb. I watched as a drunked wright caused problems for the bartender and watched him resist arrest.

You didn't video it for us? :mad:

Most of those cops probably didn't know who the actors were. They usually aren't No Country For Old Men and Syrianna types. More like Dukes Of Hazard and Talledega Nights from what I've seen.

these cops would have seemed to fit the Dukes Of Hazard and Talledega Nights bill more, but From what I saw Wright was the one who was the source of the problem. if the cops used excessive force or overreacted, then I did not see it happen, I was about 20 feet away from the whole thing...

You didn't video it for us? :mad:

I have a nice picture of my wife and her friend with a drunken Oliver Stone, who did not seem to give a flying rats behind about all the actors being arrested 20 feet away.

I have a nice picture of my wife and her friend with a drunken Oliver Stone, who did not seem to give a flying rats behind about all the actors being arrested 20 feet away.

funny, i've read 'official' accounts that said that Stone had already left the bar by the time all this occured... must be a lot of misinformation floating around out there.

unless the brawl happened over an hour after the cops took wright outside.

I left in the ball park of 3 am, and I understtod that everthying had already taken place at this point, and Stone was still there when I left at 3...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom