Jussie Smollet doubles down. (1 Viewer)

Brad Mojo

Funkier than you.
Reaction score
Suing the city of Chicago for besmirching his fine character.

I guess as long as you went all-in, might as well ride the train as far as it goes. I'm wondering if his lawyers are working on a contingency fee what they actually actually expect to get (aside from publicity).

Haven't seen this one updated. I wasn't even aware until this article that charges had been filed. I'm glad they reviewed and are getting this worked out. I'm no fan of publicity stunts based on out right racist lies and people should be held to account for their actions.

If Jussie cared about anything but himself, he would have pled guilty upon arrest and got this over with.

I hope the city gets reimbursed for every penny spent on his case. His sentence was an absolute joke of time and community service already done.

Haven't seen this one updated. I wasn't even aware until this article that charges had been filed. I'm glad they reviewed and are getting this worked out. I'm no fan of publicity stunts based on out right racist lies and people should be held to account for their actions.

He and Ghislaine are the trials this week. Nobody really talking much about either. Oh, Elizabeth Holmes, too. Guess we just learned this week to let the judicial process take care of itself, huh?

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom