Poll Just a poll. Do we beat Tampa this week? (1 Viewer)

We going to beat Tampa?

• Without a doubt.

Votes: 49 21.9%
  • No chance.

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Feel like we have a decent shot.

Votes: 88 39.3%
  • Odds are against it but any given Sunday.

Votes: 48 21.4%
  • Team will need to have an ambulance on standby for our QB.

Votes: 16 7.1%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
Baker against Winston? I think Baker throws three picks and less than 200 yards.
I predict Winston 1 pick and less than 200 yards. But based on coaching I give the win to Tampa. Hope I’m wrong.

The defense is going to be P'Oed off after giving up 18 points in a quarter, they might not let Tampa score at all.
Not sure why people say stuff like this.

Supposedly they were "PO-ed" after allowing Carolina to get a TD late in the MNF game, per Cam Jordan. Then not only did they look even worse in this particular 4th qtr, but Cam himself did essentially nothing for the entire game. No sacks, no tackles, not even a tackle assist. That's not a shot at Cam......things happen......but acting like frustration and rage is all it's gonna take for them to be a dominant defense is as big of a joke as those who said in 2019, Payton was gonna "take his anger out on the entire league" after the No-Call.....followed by a first round playoff loss at home.

Usually the other teams are motivated as well.

Hope you’re right Barnes. Just seems a very bad matchup for us right now.
Anytime we play Baker is a good matchup for us. Bad football team, yes, they will give us some issues up front because of our bad protection.

They better score on defense. Because their offense will look a lot like it did last night against our D.

Anytime we play Baker is a good matchup for us. Bad football team, yes, they will give us some issues up front because of our bad protection.

They better score on defense. Because their offense will look a lot like it did last night against our D.
With another team I’d agree. We have a long history of making any Jim Beam Butterworth Biscuithead look like Joe Montana.

Not sure why people say stuff like this.

Supposedly they were "PO-ed" after allowing Carolina to get a TD late in the MNF game, per Cam Jordan. Then not only did they look even worse in this particular 4th qtr, but Cam himself did essentially nothing for the entire game. No sacks, no tackles, not even a tackle assist. That's not a shot at Cam......things happen......but acting like frustration and rage is all it's gonna take for them to be a dominant defense is as big of a joke as those who said in 2019, Payton was gonna "take his anger out on the entire league" after the No-Call.....followed by a first round playoff loss at home.

Usually the other teams are motivated as well.
They’re already close to dominant by todays standards giving up 16ppg.

But let’s not act like that 4Q was all on them. 38 of the 71 plays that they were on the field happened in roughly 18 min of game time. That’s an asinine amount of plays in that time bc the offense became even more inept than it already was.

I mean over half the defensive plays happened in just about one quarter.

They’re already close to dominant by todays standards giving up 16ppg.

But let’s not act like that 4Q was predominantly on them. 38 of the 71 plays that they were on the field happened in roughly 18 min of game time. That’s an asinine amount of plays because in that time bc the offense became even more inept than it already was.

I mean over half the defensive plays happened in just about one quarter.

I agree, they were put back out there too quickly on multiple occasions.

I just found that comment a bit arrogant ("they might not let Tampa score at all")........as if the events of this previous game are what would prompt that, and not just the fact that they are already a great defense that wants to win.

Trust me, I love this defense. There won't be many losses if they continue to hold opponents to 21 or less, as I truly think the offense will eventually click, provided we don't have to start resorting to 3rd and 4th string QBs, ala 2021.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom