Just checked TS vs TH vs Brady vs Winston size! (1 Viewer)

Siemian isn’t a small dude...

Look at him in this presser. He’s a thick dude

He did look "thick' from his walk up but straight on? That's what's hard to tell from for me at least and WHY I looked all of this "stuff" up , NOT intending or expecting to be blasted while still coming out of my deep Zen state o find...............So, I've given it and I'll take it like any
Dude from Da Parish should! No hurting this Coullions feelings! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!

So, it's a great WHODAT welcome to the FAILURE that is da ATL fail-cons as I "feel" we'll dominate on "D" and Our "O" with AK + TS + MI II + TH + looking for Kenny to show up and show out, Deonte' finally gets his Return for TD on this game! NO drops for ANY of our Receivers this game and we put a 40+ Burger on this second Division Team we'll face in two weeks to gain on the yuck-can-of-ears to take control of The NFC SOUTH and do it NOW with no looking back!

I live on the island now. The Alley restaurant in Aiea is my favorite restaurant on the island.
We went to some sushi rest. last night and the yellow-tail collar ( my personal fav anywhere) came from fish who must have been monsters as it took up the entire plate! Don't recall the name but was informed it was The Benihana dude who owns several along the street (?night ,just my first full day getting off of "lag" and so much has changed in the three years I've not visited!) We were just West of Waikiki so I bet you know the place and I'll ask my daughter about The Alley! Mahalo and Aloha! And YES! WHODAT! ( You have NFL ticket and if not? Where can I arise early to watch our game? My daughter doesn't have so? I either listen to WWL and visualize but would dig meeting up somewhere and we can be all WHODAT together? Drop me a PM or post it here! Who cares? We're ALL in this together! Aloha!

I live on the island now. The Alley restaurant in Aiea is my favorite restaurant on the island.
I haven't been to the islands in this century! lol Don't think I remember The Alley. They still had a drive in theater when I was there! When I lived in Aiea, I was on the 18th(?) floor of an apartment building and from my balcony I could see the harbor, Diamondhead, Aloha Stadium, and the drive in.

Curiosity got me to open this thread when I saw the title comparing the size of certain players. Then at a glance I see the word hard used.

OK, not a shock post. Carry on.

This thread title is completely inappropriate. You don’t even know how they identify or what their pronouns are. Pig.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom