Kamara’s 6tds wrecked a lot of fantasy player’s dreams (1 Viewer)

I quit FF for stuff just like this lol. Make it to the playoffs and have some player on the other side just happen to have some off-the-chart performance...just against you. The last time I played FF was about 5 years ago. I had the highest scoring team in the league. A girl in our league had the 2nd LOWEST scoring team (1st lowest was someone who had quit mid season.) She made the playoffs because EVERY one of her matchups had her winning by like 5-10 points. Every time someone played her they had their poorest offensive showing of the season. I played her in the regular season and it happened to me. So I got her in the first round of the playoffs. Guess what happened? My team scored one of it's lowest outings of the season and got knocked out. She ended up winning it all because the next two teams she played also scored their lowest outings of the season. It was bizarre to say the least. I have enough stress in my life without worrying about FF lol.

I quit FF for stuff just like this lol. Make it to the playoffs and have some player on the other side just happen to have some off-the-chart performance...just against you. The last time I played FF was about 5 years ago. I had the highest scoring team in the league. A girl in our league had the 2nd LOWEST scoring team (1st lowest was someone who had quit mid season.) She made the playoffs because EVERY one of her matchups had her winning by like 5-10 points. Every time someone played her they had their poorest offensive showing of the season. I played her in the regular season and it happened to me. So I got her in the first round of the playoffs. Guess what happened? My team scored one of it's lowest outings of the season and got knocked out. She ended up winning it all because the next two teams she played also scored their lowest outings of the season. It was bizarre to say the least. I have enough stress in my life without worrying about FF lol.
I know the feeling. I’m cursed in week 14 matchups. Heck this year in one of my leagues I finished first in points and didn’t make the playoffs because everyone lit me up.

This is the main reason my favorite league is one where we don’t have playoffs. We just play 17 weeks and I love it.

You should have known better than to get in a fantasy league with Mrs. Goodell. 🙂

Not mine, he was in my starting lineup for the championship game.

Is ur name David?? Lol

My opponent has him... 53 pts. From one player.

I was giddy bc I have Brady, but then checked score to see they SAT HIM the second half.

Our ESPN league is a 2 week playoff, but I'm off to awful hill to climb.

Oh and I don't care. Lol I was rooting for every TD.

Oh and my 2nd overall CMAC played all of like 4 games.

Totally know what you mean.

A few years back I was the highest scoring team in the league but I missed the playoffs cause everyone I played seem to have best scoring game against me.

Think I played 10 straight years. I decided not to play this year. Became more of annoyance than enjoyable to play.

I have absolutely no idea what Fantasy Football is all about, but after last night I get the feeling that I'm the happiest person in the world that I'm so ignorant. :hihi:

In my league, he was on a team that dropped and doesn't update. His score total was 61.1 points. Thank God it wasn't against me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom