Kamara staying in shape (1 Viewer)

His balance is amazing. Stay in shape AK. :duncan:

He works out at the JCC in Davie close to my house. Tons of NFL players do (Gronk, Teddy, Antonio Brown, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, etc). The doc who runs their workouts is awesome.

I went there a few weeks ago before everything closed down and met the doc and Ingram. Both really nice. It’s incredible what they do and how many NFL players come.

He works out at the JCC in Davie close to my house. Tons of NFL players do (Gronk, Teddy, Antonio Brown, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, etc). The doc who runs their workouts is awesome.

I went there a few weeks ago before everything closed down and met the doc and Ingram. Both really nice. It’s incredible what they do and how many NFL players come.
Did you ask Ingram why he referred to Tom Brady as the GOAT and not Drew?

Did you ask Ingram why he referred to Tom Brady as the GOAT and not Drew?

Ha! No. He and the doc were working out. So just an introduction and minor small talk during a break period.

It was pretty amazing, though. The JCC Director says all the guys are really cool and for the most part the members leave them alone. They also have all their food pre-packaged and shipped in and they store it for them. Pretty cool setup.

As Spud mentioned above, they are working out with the doc. He is the guy you always see working out AK in all those YouTube videos. Doc is in the first picture below.

Last edited:
As Spud mentioned above, they are working out with the doc. He is the guy you always see working out AK in all those YouTube videos. Doc is in the first picture below.

Good stuff. I didn’t even know he had a spot down in south Miami, too.

Thanks for posting!

Pardon my stupidity, but what is the JCC? I googled JCC Davie & got the Jewish Community Center in Davie FL

Pardon my stupidity, but what is the JCC? I googled JCC Davie & got the Jewish Community Center in Davie FL

that’s it! Trust me, I was surprised, too.

It’s actually a really cool setup. They have half-football fields with brand new field turf. I went there for work on another assignment and the director knew I was a football guy. So he took me around and showed me all of it. I was pretty surprised.

one cool thing he told me: they watch out for all the players. The only thing he asks of them in return is that, if they see someone with special needs, to please stop and say hi or give a high five. He said they’ve all been really cool about it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom