Karate Kid Sequel (1 Viewer)

But wait, there's moar...

Oh no, they're merging the two Karate Kid universes? The Miyagi-verse I'm absolutely fine with, but that Will Smith abomination from years ago needs to stay dead. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Jackie Chan, but I've watched that movie once. Never again.

Oh no, they're merging the two Karate Kid universes? The Miyagi-verse I'm absolutely fine with, but that Will Smith abomination from years ago needs to stay dead. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Jackie Chan, but I've watched that movie once. Never again.
I get what you're saying. I actually enjoyed it, but the movie title was completely inappropriate. Karate and Kung Fu are two different art forms.

This sounds like an awful idea by the way. This is kinda what I expected when Cobra Kai was announced

That said, Cobra Kai knocked it out of the park and was miles better than it had any right to be

So, there's a chance it could happen again. But my initial gut feeling that lightning won't strike twice

Last edited:
Somehow Cobra Kai made even the bad karate kid movies seem to be a part a bigger divine plan. I’m not sure I’ve seen anything like it. But the Will Smith karate kid was painfully bad.

One idea they should explore is to make a series on Mr Myagi growing up. That would be nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom