Video Kay Adams: Did Saints QB Derek Carr Figure it out at the End of Last Season? (1 Viewer)

Brutal truth. NO…EVERY YEAR of his Raider career was exactly what we’ve seen from Carr. Only difference is we’ve only been privy to his fools gold style of play for a single season. Ask any TRUE Raider fan. Im in CA, & its all about the 9ers, Raiders, Rams & Chargers, in that order.

From the peeps i work & train with, they laughed at my excitement when we landed Carr. “He’ll break your heart”. “Dude is a rollercoaster”. “Carr gets coaches fired”. “He’s your guy’s mess now”. “Told you…Carr SUCKS”. Those are things i readily hear & have consistently heard since we’ve signed Carr.

I “hope” this new offensive staff can debunk 10years of proof that Carr is a mediocre QB at best. I hope he plays like the guy who ended the year. But then again, thats what Raider fans all sounded like year after disappointing year when Carr was their guy. Not trying to hate, but that’s exact insight ive heard from the die hard Raiders that i know. & what’s more, that’s exactly what im seeing from Carr. I have hope, but very, VERY, little confidence is Carr, sorry.
The brutal truth is Drew Brees and Tom Brady wouldn’t have won all that many more games with those same players/coaches on a lot of those teams he played on with that 💩 organization.

Truth. This is why it’s so important to have a solid ground game to go with a stingy defense if we want to win with him. He is not the type of QB who can carry a team, but he can get you 10 or so wins given the right situation.

Even last season with the terrible start and total lack of run game we managed 9 wins with Carr. I understand last year was disappointing, but it’s not like it was a complete disaster.
I agree and think that Carr will be at his best if Kubiak gets the running game going like I believe he will. It will lead to less games of having to come back one or two scores against above .500 teams as was the case this past season. Then the question will be if DA can win the close games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom