KDF MOCK DRAFT 1.0 (1 Viewer)

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Since everyone is scared of posting mock drafts, I'll do one:

RD1. Greg Newsome II CB - Exactly what we need opposite Marshon Lattimore ( *probable NFL suspension pending*), dude is aggressive, great willing tackler, and super fast. The guy is so fast, he makes up for every mistake with his speed, the only guy in the draft i would leave on Tyrek Hill 1 on 1. He is flawed in some ways but, I believe Kris Richard takes this guy day one and turns him into a beast.

RD2. Rashod Bateman WR - Micheal Thomas clone. He runs routes like Mike, catches like Mike, faster than Mike, and as a caveat wears Mike's number. You put him and MT13 on the outside watch the completions add up. BTW he is a stick mover, meaning we are leading the league in 3rd down conversions next season, FACTS.

RD2. (trade) Jaylen Twyman DT - 10.5 sacks his sophmore year. Sat out last year due to covid. He looks like Aaron Donald but plays with his own style. He is extremely strong, great push, and wait for it...........................he has his own go to pass rush move. This is something alot of college DL struggle with and that is having pass rush moves coming out of college and struggling in the NFL because you can't win 1 on 1 with your talent anymore.

REST OF DRAFT
LB - maybe Chazz Surratt
TE
OL
DE

Last edited:
Since everyone is scared of posting mock drafts, I do one:

RD1. Greg Newsome II CB - Exactly what we need opposite Marshon Lattimore ( *probable NFL suspension pending*), dude is aggressive, great willing tackler, and super fast. The guy is so fast, he makes up for every mistake with his speed, the only guy in the draft i would leave on Tyrek Hill 1 on 1. He is flawed in some ways but, I believe Kris Richard takes this guy day one and turns him into a beast.

RD2. Rashod Bateman WR - Micheal Thomas clone. He runs routes like Mike, catches like Mike, faster than Mike, and as a caveat wears Mike's number. You put him and MT13 on the outside watch the completions add up. BTW he is a stick mover, meaning we are leading the league in 3rd down conversions next season, FACTS.

RD2. (trade) Jaylen Twyman DT - 10.5 sacks his sophmore year. Sat out last year due to covid. He looks like Aaron Donald but plays with his own style. He is extremely strong, great push, and wait for it...........................he has his own go to pass rush move. This is something alot of college DL struggle with and that is having pass rush moves coming out of college and struggling in the NFL because you can't win 1 on 1 with your talent anymore.

REST OF DRAFT
LB - maybe Chazz Surratt
TE
OL
DE
My Picks with trade out of first round
ound 2 Pick 16 (L.V.): Dylan Moses, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 28: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 15 (L.V.): Jay Tufele, DT, USC (A+)
Round 3 Pick 16 (L.V.): Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa (A)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Elijah Moore, WR, Mississippi (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Brady Christianson, OT, BYU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Jacoby Stevens, FS/SS, LSU (A+)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Glen Logan, DT, LSU (A+)

REST OF DRAFT
LB - maybe Chazz Surratt
TE
OL
DE
If N.O can land those players in the draft, itll be a very good one

REST OF DRAFT
LB - maybe Chazz Surratt
TE
OL
DE
I hope!

Bateman won't even make it our first pick lol

I dunno maybe, you know how people on here value a certain player so much and when draft night comes he goes at the end of the 3rd round. The Saints draft different from everybody else they draft the BPA at every spot regardless of need. As with the Saints less is more.

I dunno maybe, you know how people on here value a certain player so much and when draft night comes he goes at the end of the 3rd round. The Saints draft different from everybody else they draft the BPA at every spot regardless of need. As with the Saints less is more.
He's this year's jefferson there's no way makes it past GB and there's plenty of teams in the second that will draft him before 56...

My Picks with trade out of first round
ound 2 Pick 16 (L.V.): Dylan Moses, ILB/OLB, Alabama (A-)
Round 2 Pick 28: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State (A+)
Round 3 Pick 15 (L.V.): Jay Tufele, DT, USC (A+)
Round 3 Pick 16 (L.V.): Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa (A)
Round 3 Pick 34 (COMP): Elijah Moore, WR, Mississippi (A+)
Round 3 Pick 41 (COMP): Brady Christianson, OT, BYU (A+)
Round 4 Pick 28: Jacoby Stevens, FS/SS, LSU (A+)
Round 6 Pick 33 (COMP): Glen Logan, DT, LSU (A+)
Dude gave every single one of his picks an "A" grade šŸ¤£

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom