Kentwood Water Service!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Faith Man

Dome Foam Consumer
Reaction score
I work for Kentwood Springs, and we are having another big contest to see who can get the most Kentwood Water customers this summer. I need to get a total of 12 new "Cooler Rental" Customers in 6 weeks. I can offer anyone who is interested this deal:

1- Kentwood Cooler for $5.00 a month (Price never increases)(Lifetime Warranty)
buy (1) 5 gallon Bottle of water @ $7.99
get (3) 5 gallon Bottles FREE
get (1) Case of 24- 16oz Bottles FREE
Plus 1st month Cooler rental FREE

Every month you will get a delivery, and pay for what you need ($7.99 a bottle)

1 year contract. (After 1 year, if you want to remain a customer, your cooler rental never goes up)
You can buy the Cooler after the year if you want for $99.00 (Its better to rent, because of warranty)
If anything ever goes wrong with the cooler (Dirty, doesnt cool anymore, etc) We will replace at no charge!

Anyone interested can call me (504) 782-4902, or email me back!!
******If you are already a Kentwood customer, if you refer a friend, I can give you a $25 credit on your bill!!!!

Thanks for your help!! (Forward to anyone that may be interested)

David

Yes you can! All I would need is to get you to sign the paperwork . I would send it to you via the mail, and just send it back in the SASE I enclose. I might be able to do it without sending the paperwork. You Houston rep might be able to get you to sign it. I think our affiliate in H-town is Sierra Springs.

Yes, I can sign up anyone, anywhere in the US. We are DS Waters of America, you have an affiliate in ATL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom