know who to pull for: week 16 (1 Viewer)

Tell me again how the Packers beating the Giants helps us?

If the Packs win, does it also eliminate the Bucs?

Thanks.

st. dave

Tell me again how the Packers beating the Giants helps us?

If the Packs win, does it also eliminate the Bucs?

Thanks.

st. dave

Because that would create the clinch scenario of giants loss and packer loss next week to get us in regardless of what we do.

play against seattle as a team yeah.. but atleast in st louis we don't have to worry about what kind of weather would be facing, also its a short trip compared to seattle.
I don't worry about the weather anyway. I'd rather play Seattle because I don't think there's any way they can beat us. St. Louis is a little bit scary even though we blew them out the first time around.

I'd rather play the Rams because I guarantee there will be more Saints fans at that game than at a Seattle game. St. Louis is in driving range for us while most would have to fly to Seattle to go to the game.

Seattle has nothing to play for today, am I right?

Correct, they will have the division record tie breaker if they win next week, don't have to win today.

Yes, they do. They play STL next week so they still control their own destiny.

I guess that if Seattle wins today they'll force a division showdown with the Rams to decide who goes to the playoffs. However they just scored a TD against Tampa Bay.

Correct. Regardless of today's outcome, they must win next week to win the division.

Exactly. If they lose today and win next week they tie with St Louis at 7-9, have split games head to head 1-1 and win by division record of 4-2 vs 3-3.

So they don't need this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom