Latavius Murray is injured? (Update: Murray full practice 8/26) (1 Viewer)

dutar76

7th year itch
Reaction score
Just got a notification from yahoo fantasy app that Murray's status has changed from healthy to questionable for week one vs the texans...

Anybody heard anything on him? Wasn't aware that he was dinged. I did find it odd he didnt play vs the jets in the dress rehearsal game.

Dont know. Most fantasy formats are listing injury status for all players. Most arent as vague as saints players' status.

This... also add to the fact that the Saints don't do actual injury reports in the preseason... and Fantasy outlets are just reporting whatever they saw (can) from preseason to make their status... which in this case is... he didn't play.

This is meaningless. Yahoo knows absolutely nothing.

I do not disagree at all. Other sites also have his as questionable with an undisclosed injury. I was just curious if anyone on SR had actually heard anything on him. Theres a few players I'm curious about. Anzalone, Edward's, robertson, and Kirkwood to name a few.

Edit: and yes of course I know there's near zero chance we'll find out anything before week one. IF we even learn anything then. Part of being a fan of a Sean Payton coached team.

Last edited:
Payton said, the injury is he has a leg! No worries. Relax.

Last edited:
The only thing I hate more than fantasy football intruding on real football is...wait...I had something for this-
dang can’t remember, just know there is one thing I hate more than fantasy football intruding on real football

Just curious, but what is the reason for your disdain for fantasy football? Is it because you do not understand how to play? It is a multi-billion dollar a year business that many people are employed in. But you knew that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom