Speculation Latest Kamara update (…doesn’t look good, WhoDats)! 😔 (1 Viewer)

They need to make sure Lammons, AK and the others are held accoutable, but at the same time, they need to make sure punks like Greene aren't start roaming around picking fights with celebrities/rich people for a cash grab, which IMO, that was the initial motive.
Why didn't they just call security, like the rest of the Vegas millionaires, and let them handle the situation. This is a case of "keeping it real" goes very wrong. Running backs in the NFL age like gas station milk. Kamara got one of only a few really good RBs contracts from the Saints, they believed in him. He will lose 60% of his career earnings over this. All because he had to keep it real! He will be broke in 5yrs.

Why didn't they just call security, like the rest of the Vegas millionaires, and let them handle the situation. This is a case of "keeping it real" goes very wrong. Running backs in the NFL age like gas station milk. Kamara got one of only a few really good RBs contracts from the Saints, they believed in him. He will lose 60% of his career earnings over this. All because he had to keep it real! He will be broke in 5yrs.
i don't think he'll be broke in 5 years. Matter of fact, he hasn't spent any of his football contract money. He has also invested money. he isn't the spend all my money now and worry about it later type that so many NFL players fall into.
Sometimes one bad judgement can signficantly change your life. If he would have had a history of being a troublemaker, then i would agree.

It’s no longer defending yourself if someone is running away and you’re chasing them. Even if the guy running indeed started it or deserved it.
True, but the state of Nevada does have a "Stand Your Ground" law that allow a person not to retreat and to inflict violence against another that put them into immediate danger of harm.

*edit*
Also there are many instances of people getting killed in "sucker punch" incidents that resemble this situation. So the guy that ran could have been in a lot worse situation even though his intent may have been to get money out of the incident but still it could have back fired against him.

Last edited:
i don't think he'll be broke in 5 years. Matter of fact, he hasn't spent any of his football contract money. He has also invested money. he isn't the spend all my money now and worry about it later type that so many NFL players fall into.
Sometimes one bad judgement can signficantly change your life. If he would have had a history of being a troublemaker, then i would agree.
And he invests in fine art too...he is very smart with his money on that cool.

No, not that I have seen. The specificity of the police report (the # of blows and the blows received after loosing contentiousness) would have us believe there is a more conclusive video. The charge is for the injury (beating the man unconscious, and the orbital fracture) is the charge that carries the 1 to 5 yr. It really doesn't matter if Kamara is on video or not.

He was there and he admitted he threw blows to the police, and is on audio in the limo recounting the severity of the beat down. Green threw -0- punches in the beat down. Kamara is still on the hook for the injury, regardless of he was seen on video or whether he threw the blows that caused the injury. The state isn't required to parcel out who's punches or kicks resulted in injury. They only have to place Kamara there and whether he participated (threw punches.)
Do you mean losing consciousness?

I don’t throw stones at glass houses. I was once a young Buck who did stupid stuff way worse than this.
That doesn't mean anything other than you got away with doing something wrong without facing the consequences that you deserved. It certainly doesn't mean everyone else should skate just because you did.

I'm not really in a position to judge anything Kamara did or didn't do because all of the evidence I've seen is questionable at best. Either the legal system works or it doesn't and sometimes it doesn't. No one knows that better than you.

That doesn't mean anything other than you got away with doing something wrong without facing the consequences that you deserved. It certainly doesn't mean everyone else should skate just because you did.

I'm not really in a position to judge anything Kamara did or didn't do because all of the evidence I've seen is questionable at best. Either the legal system works or it doesn't and sometimes it doesn't. No one knows that better than you.
Yeah it means a lot actually. I won’t sit on a high horse or pretend to be holier than thou, just bc this young man punched a guy a couple of times in a moment of flex. Many on here is acting like he was on a murdering spree of some sort, when they know darn well they have probably never been the beacon of light their entire lives neither. Key takeaway: people are not perfect and we should never expect them to be. Nor should anyone want to throw a book at that young man just for this type of incident. We should actually be hoping for him to get the lesser of a charge and hope that he corrects himself going forward. So the moral of my post was NOT about anything that AK41 did, it was aimed at the ones who are calling for his head, when they know deep down inside they may have had incidents when they failed to put their best foot forward. Some of us are just human enough to be……well……human.

Last edited:
Yeah it means a lot actually. I won’t sit on a high horse or pretend to be holier than thou, just bc this young man punched a guy a couple of times in a moment of flex. Many on here is acting like he was on a murdering spree of some sort, when they know darn well they have probably never been the beacon of light their entire lives neither. Key takeaway: people are not perfect and we should never expect them to be. Nor should anyone want to throw a book at that young man just for this type of incident. We should actually be hoping for him to get the lesser of a charge and hope that he corrects himself going forward. So the moral of my post was NOT about anything that AK41 did, it was aimed at the ones who are calling for his head, when they know deep down inside they may have incidents when they failed to put their best foot forward. Some of us are just human enough to be……well……human.
My problem is that he didn't just punch a guy a couple of times, he punched him 4 time after his crew had him down and out - ultimately sending him to the hospital.

A couple of points about that:
1. You never hit a guy who is down, unless your (or a loved one's) life is at stake.
2. He should have left the are as soon as this started. Or even better, tried to stop the beat down.

Kamara isn't some youngster. He turns 28 in July. Certainly old enough to know better.

I will agree that we often do stupid **** when we are young. I know I did things I'm not proud of. I've been in my share of fights, but never let my friends beat someone down before I took my shots at that someone and NEVER did that kind of crap in my later 20's. By 21-22 we had better start maturing a little.

I love AK as a football player, but his behavior here stinks of a cowardly, mean spirited, juvenile, entitled individual. Seriously, there is absolutely no excuse for this particular event.

JMO

My problem is that he didn't just punch a guy a couple of times, he punched him 4 time after his crew had him down and out - ultimately sending him to the hospital.

1. You never hit a guy who is down, unless your (or a loved one's) life is at stake.
2. He should have left the are as soon as this started. Or even better, tried to stop the beat down.

Kamara isn't some youngster. He turns 28 in July. Certainly old enough to know better.

I will agree that we often do stupid **** when we are young. I know I did things I'm not proud of. I've been in my share of fights, but never let my friends beat someone down before I took my shots at that someone and NEVER did that kind of crap in my later 20's. By 21-22 we had better start maturing a little.

I love AK as a football player, but his behavior here stinks of a cowardly, mean spirited, juvenile, entitled individual. Seriously, there is absolutely no excuse for this particular event.

JMO
You say that...but that's literally not what happened. AK hit him while standing, dude grabbed his hoodie, they both went down AK hit him 2-3 more times...one of those punches may have knocked him out....on top of that out of the 3 people hitting/kicking dude...AK was the FIRST to stop hitting the guy.

JMO
From the video footage that leaked, it is highly impossible to say AK41 hit him 4 times when he was down. Actually, it looked like maybe 1clean shot, and I think someone grabbed AK41’s arm after that. So the other shots were iffy at best. I agree that you should never hit someone while they are down. However, when the adrenaline is pumping, it’s not that easy to just “hold back”. The guy doing the stomping did the real damage

From the video footage that leaked, it is highly impossible to say AK41 hit him 4 times when he was down. Actually, it looked like maybe 1clean shot, and I think someone grabbed AK41’s arm after that. So the other shots were iffy at best. I agree that you should never hit someone while they are down. However, when the adrenaline is pumping, it’s not that easy to just “hold back”. The guy doing the stomping did the real damage
None of that really matters. 1 time or 4 times - eh. It's the point of the act that counts (I counted 4).

Who did the real damage is inconsequential as well. The driver of a murder related get-a-way car is just as guilty as the actual killer. Same concept here.

And if you can't hold back, you're nothing but a brute without human empathy who does not belong in a societal setting.

Kamara was simply wrong for what he did. He punched a man who was already beaten down and contributed to that human's distress. He did nothing to minimize or stop the beatdown and actually physically contributed to it.

It's really very, very simple.

None of that really matters. 1 time or 4 times - eh. It's the point of the act that counts (I counted 4).

Who did the real damage is inconsequential as well. The driver of a murder related get-a-way car is just as guilty as the actual killer. Same concept here.

Kamara was simply wrong for what he did. He punched a man who was already beaten down and contributed to that human's distress. He did nothing to minimize or stop the beatdown and actually physically contributed to it.

It's really very, very simple.
It's like you're not listening...Dude wasn't already beat down because Kamara was the guy who put him down

You say that...but that's literally not what happened. AK hit him while standing, dude grabbed his hoodie, they both went down AK hit him 2-3 more times...one of those punches may have knocked him out....on top of that out of the 3 people hitting/kicking dude...AK was the FIRST to stop hitting the guy.

Eh. In the eye of the beholder ...

Edit: BTW, I'm not arguing what exactly happened, it is very hard to tell. What I saw happening might be different than what you saw. That's OK. It's not the point as long as AK was indeed involved and almost no one thinks that.

It's like you're not listening...Dude wasn't already beat down because Kamara was the guy who put him down

I'm reading and disregarding. It's even worse if AK put him down and then continued hitting him.

People who are trying to excuse AK are missing the point. He simply had no business in the fight. 1 punch or 4. Knocked him down and then followed up with punches on the ground. None of that matters. He is no longer some young kid. He is nearly 28 and fully responsible for what he did.

What someone says (victim taunting AK's crew) can never, ever rise to the point of requiring a phisical response. Dats de law.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom