Lattimore (hip), McKinstry (knee), Shaheed (toe) and Tipton (hamstring) all practiced (1 Viewer)

Question....these are regular season practices..do players do live tackling like training camp or just in shell drills?

Question....these are regular season practices..do players do live tackling like training camp or just in shell drills?
Tackling is allowed in regular season practices but its limited. The NFL restricts teams to a certain number of full-contact padded practices during the season to reduce concussions. I believe it was 14 full contact practices for the entire season per the CBA. No more than 11 can take place in the first 11 weeks and only once in each of those weeks.

Tackling is allowed in regular season practices but its limited. The NFL restricts teams to a certain number of full-contact padded practices during the season to reduce concussions. I believe it was 14 full contact practices for the entire season per the CBA. No more than 11 can take place in the first 11 weeks and only once in each week.
Thanks for the information. I have always been curious about that.

So, with this news.... I'm wondering if there are any sections of the Dome that will be restricted for the SB this year? Want to buy my tickets early before the prices get too high.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom