Lego building as a hobby (1 Viewer)

i finished a few more flower sets and the ship in a bottle (and the mini flower pot set, not shown)

1725383708345.jpeg

1725383772487.jpeg
Nice, nice! I need to get a set or 2 for my wife, although what usually ends up happening is she gets frustrated with those small pieces for the flower/plant sets and says "here, you do it" which means more Lego building fun for me, lol.

I really want that ship in a bottle set. I'll get it sooner or later.

Nice, nice! I need to get a set or 2 for my wife, although what usually ends up happening is she gets frustrated with those small pieces for the flower/plant sets and says "here, you do it" which means more Lego building fun for me, lol.

I really want that ship in a bottle set. I'll get it sooner or later.
the one i ended up building is a knock off from aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...t_main.31.34da1802HznWWh&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

i have the original in a box, which i misplaced and recently found in my house lol

I'm a bit of a Lego snob, lol. I can't do the knockoff stuff. But I have no issues with others doing it.
yeah, if it wasn't for my office at work, i wouldn't. surprisingly, the quality is excellent. maybe 2 pieces i struggled with fitting, but other than, good.

finished the lego insect collection. trying to decide on typewriter or globe next. i might buy the fox and do that next though.

who is bored and wants to figure out the parts list for this video? i'd like to build a few of these and a pot haha.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom