"Life After People" (1 Viewer)

Well.. I watched at it... Visual effects were awesome... But nothing more than common sense would dictate... The Universe is way more better.

Joe

Yea its really not mind boggling like I was hoping.

Yea its really not mind boggling like I was hoping.

Well, I will say this though.. There is no doubt that the HIstory Channel is becoming a major player in the market and doing some pretty cool stuff...

Joe

Wasnt great like I hoped but it was good. I kept thinking the whole time "How did all the people die but the buildings and animals were unharmed? What, was it the frickin rapture or something?" I agree that the universe is better though. Speaking of the universe, shouldnt a new one be on tomorrow?

Tomorrows episode...

The End of the Earth: Deep Space Threats to Our Planet
Earth faces many possible apocalyptic scenarios.

it's on right now for any of you night owls like me......just started

I got bored watching it....matter of fact...the program before that...Doomsday 2012 was better I thought....

A couple of days ago they showed The 7 biggest threats of Civilization - or something like that.

It ranked all of the threats to man-kind, like nuclear war, plague, terrorism, getting sucked into a black-hole.

That probably isn't the exact name of it, but it was something along those lines. Definitley very interesting.

A couple of days ago they showed The 7 biggest threats of Civilization - or something like that.

It ranked all of the threats to man-kind, like nuclear war, plague, terrorism, getting sucked into a black-hole.

That probably isn't the exact name of it, but it was something along those lines. Definitley very interesting.

http://endofourworld.ytmnd.com/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom